December 2, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V855000
If the fluid pressure is measured higher than its actual value, the hydraulic pressure will be reduced. If this occurs, the transmission drive chain may not have the proper tension, resulting in a loss of drive power and an increased risk of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V855
Manufacturer Subaru of America, Inc.
Components POWER TRAIN
Potential Number of Units Affected 76,842
Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the transmission control unit. The hydraulic sensor harness will be replaced on vehicles with certain stored diagnostic trouble codes. In addition, any vehicle confirmed to have experienced low drive chain tension will have the transmission assembly will be replaced. All repairs will be free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 24, 2020. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru’s number for this recall is WUV-07.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
New STOP SALE/Safety Recall: WUV-07– CVT Chain Slip Recall
Description of the Defect and Safety Risk
The CVT chain may slip resulting in irregular noise, vibration, hesitation while driving, and/or MIL illumination. If driving under this condition continues, the vehicle may experience a loss of motive power, increasing the risk of a crash.
A total of 76,842 U.S. vehicles will be affected by this recall, as listed below:
|Model Year||Carlines||Production Date Range|
|2019||Ascent||February 22, 2018 – May 7, 2019|
Not all vehicles in the production ranges listed above are affected by these recall. Coverage must be confirmed by using the Vehicle Coverage Inquiry function on subarunet.com prior to repair. Coverage information will be available today.
Service, Parts, and Claim Instructions
Reprogramming PAK files are currently available. Detailed service, parts, and claim information will be available in the WUV-07 Product Campaign Bulletin early next week. Until that bulletin is available, please refer to the service procedure and claim submission information at the end of this message.
Any vehicles listed in any recall/campaign that are in retailer stock must be:
- Immediately identified
- Tagged or otherwise marked to prevent their delivery or use prior to repair
- Repaired in accordance with the repair procedures outlined in the Product Campaign Bulletin
Retailers are to promptly perform the applicable service procedures, to correct all affected vehicles in their inventory (used, demo & SSLP). Additionally, whenever a vehicle subject to this recall is taken into retailer inventory necessary steps should be taken to ensure the recall correction has been made before selling or releasing the vehicle.
Please be advised that it is a violation of Federal law for a dealer to deliver a new motor vehicle covered by a recall under a sale or lease until the defect is remedied. Therefore, any Authorized Subaru Retailer failing to perform the applicable service procedures to correct all affected vehicles in their inventory prior to the vehicle being placed in service may be subject to civil penalties of up to $21,000 per violation (i.e., for each vehicle), as provided in 49 CFR §578.6 and will also be in breach of the Subaru Dealer Agreement.
Subaru will notify affected vehicle owners by first class mail within 60 days. Owners with a valid email address on file will also be notified by email. Retailers will be advised when the notification is scheduled.
Service procedure and Claim Information
WUV-07 Service Procedure
- Transmission Harness: 24031AA851
NOTE: NEVER use old harness p.n. 24031AA850 for this repair. Any remaining inventory of this p.n.
must be scrapped.
- CVT Assembly: 31000AK130 for Ascent WITH auxiliary CVTF Cooler
- CVT Assembly: 31000AK140 for Ascent WITHOUT auxiliary CVTF Cooler
REMINDER: Customer satisfaction and retention starts with performing quality repairs.
Step 1- Connect the SSM4 and perform a DTC Check to see if any of the following DTCs are stored in either the TCM “Current” or “History” memory.
- DTC P0842, P0867 or NO DTCs stored: Proceed to Step 2 and check for any abnormal sounds or vibration while performing stall test and test drive. See applicable Service Manual for stall test procedure.
- DTC P0730 or P0757 stored (very rare case): Replace the CVT assembly following the procedure in the applicable Service Manual. When complete, clear the TCM of any DTCs and proceed to Step 4.
Step 2- Perform a stall test and test drive the vehicle to check for any abnormal noise or vibration. IMPORTANT NOTE: A brief chirp -type sound heard when engaging R or D is a non-detrimental characteristic of this model CVT.
- No abnormal sounds or vibration detected during stall test and test drive: proceed to STEP 3.
- Abnormal sounds or vibration detected: replace the CVT assembly following the procedure in the applicable Service Manual. When complete, proceed to STEP 4.
Step 3- Was DTC P0842 or P0867 stored in the TCM while performing Step 1 above?
- No DTCs stored: proceed to Step 4 and reprogram the TCM.
- P0842 or P0867 is stored (very rare case): replace the CVT harness. See the applicable Service
Manual for the CVT harness replacement procedures. For more experienced Subaru Technicians, an alternative procedure is provided in the Harness Replacement Tips section below. When harness replacement is complete, clear the TCM memory of any codes, proceed to Step 4.
- The PAK file is different for each car model.
- Turn off all the electrical components to prevent the vehicle battery from going dead.
- The Transmission Control Module may be damaged if the reprogramming is interrupted due to the PC battery going dead during the reprogramming, etc.
- Supply power to the PC at all times during reprogramming.
- Never turn off the PC power before reprogramming is completed.
- NEVER disconnect any of the cables (power supply, DLC, USB cable) during reprogramming.
Pack File Applicability:
|Model||PAK File Name||New TCM
|Old TCM Part Numbers||Decryption Keyword||New TCM CID Number|
|Ascent WITH Auxiliary CVTF Cooler||30919AF99C.pak||30919AF99C||30919AF99A,
|Ascent W/OUT Auxiliary CVTF Cooler||30919AF98C.pak||30919AF98C||30919AF98A,
Subaru of America, Inc. (SOA) highly recommends connecting either the Subaru Midtronics DCA-8000 Dynamic Diagnostic Charging System or the Subaru Midtronics GR8-100 Diagnostic Battery Charger to the vehicle and utilizing the Power Supply Mode feature anytime a vehicle control module is being reprogrammed.
Once the Midtronics charger is connected to the vehicle, if the battery is fully charged, it takes less than three (3) minutes to boot-up the charger, select the Power Supply Mode, and have the battery voltage stabilized and ready for reprogramming.
- For instructions on using the power supply mode, reference the applicable User Manual for the Midtronics DCA-8000 Dynamic Diagnostic Charging System and the Midtronics GR8-1100 Diagnostic Battery Charger on STIS.
- Confirm all electrical loads such as lights, audio, HVAC, seat heaters, and rear defroster are all switched OFF before setting up the charger for Power Supply Mode.
- Select the correct battery type (Flooded, EFB, Gel, AGM or AGM Spiral).
- Input the CCA which matches the vehicle’s battery. NOTE: OE and replacement batteries have different CCA ratings. Always confirm the battery’s CCA rating before proceeding.
- If using a DCA-8000 Dynamic Diagnostic Charging System, set the power supply voltage to 13.5 volts.
- DO NOT connect the DST-i or SDI until the Power Supply mode function has completed its battery test mode and the Charging Voltage has dropped to and shows a steady 13.5 Volts on the display.
- Once Power Supply Mode reaches a steady 13.5 volts, connect the DST-i or SDI to the OBD connector and proceed with initiating the normal FlashWrite reprogramming process.
- Amperage will fluctuate based upon the vehicle’s demand for power. NOTE: If the voltage rises beyond 14V while programming is in process, the procedure will abort. This can indicate a need to test or charge the vehicle battery before any further attempt at programming is made.
This information is applicable to the Subaru Midtronics DCA-8000 Dynamic Diagnostic Charging System and the Subaru Midtronics GR8-1100 Diagnostic Battery Charger ONLY. It does not apply to any other brand / type of “generic” battery charger whatsoever. ONLY the DCA-8000 and the GR8-1100 and their Power Supply Mode feature have been tested and approved by SOA.
REMINDER: If the DCA-8000 or GR8-1100 indicates the vehicle’s battery must be charged, charge it fully using the DCA-8000 or GR8-1100 before proceeding to reprogram the vehicle using the Power Supply Mode.
NOTE: Control module failures resulting from battery discharge during reprogramming are not a matter for warranty. Should any DTCs reset after the reprogramming update is performed, diagnose per the procedure outlined in the applicable Service Manual.
Using the SSM4, clear the AT Learning Data using the following procedure:
- Start > Diagnosis > Vehicle Selection > Each System > Transmission > Work Support > Clear AT Learning Data.
- Click “YES” and when “Execute Clear AT Learning” is displayed, click “YES” again.
- Turn the ignition OFF, wait at LEAST 30 seconds then turn the ignition back ON. At this point, the AT Temp light will start blinking; 4 times in 2 seconds to signify the Clear AT Learning procedure has completed successfully. If the AT Temp light does not flash as described, repeat Step 2 again from the beginning.
Using the SSM4, perform the AT Learning Control following the procedure outlined in the applicable Service Manual.
IMPORTANT: The NEW Calibration Identification number (CID) for any newly-installed programming (as confirmed from the actual control module AFTER installation) MUST be noted on the repair order as this information is required for claim submission.
NOTE: The pack file listings provided in this bulletin are the latest available at the time of publishing. Updates are often released thereafter without revision to the original bulletin. For this reason, it is critical to always have the latest version of Select Monitor software installed on your system. You can confirm if a later version is available by entering the CID listed in this bulletin into FlashWrite. If a newer CID is shown as available in FlashWrite, reprogram using that file.
Harness Replacement Tips:
The following is being presented as an allowable alternative procedure for more experienced Subaru trained Technicians. The CVT wiring harness can be replaced without removal of the CVT assembly using the procedure below:
- Remove the battery ground terminal, intercooler and the pitching stopper following the procedures in the applicable Service Manual.
- Disconnect the CVT harness bracket, the ground terminal and the primary speed sensor harness connector as shown in the photos below.
- Raise the vehicle. Remove the center exhaust pipe (rear), selector cable, CVT oil pan, drain the CVTF and remove the propeller shaft following the procedures in the applicable Service Manual.
- Set a transmission stand in place as shown below and remove the transmission rear cross member. CAUTION: NEVER place any stand or jack on the transmission pan as damage will occur which could lead to CVT failure.
- Lower the transmission stand by NO MORE THAN 75mm. Remove the 6 bolts securing the transmission cover then CAREFULLY slide cover toward the rear of the vehicle.
CAUTION: Never lower the transmission stand by more than 75mm or the A/C hose may be damaged.
- CAREFULLY remove the harness connectors and retaining clips shown below and remove the CVT harness from the CVT housing.
- CAREFULLY remove the control valve body closely following the procedure in the applicable Service Manual and remove the CVT harness.
- Install the new transmission harness, reassemble in reverse order of disassembly.
- When complete clear the TCM memory of any DTCs, reprogram the TCM following the normal FlashWrite procedure and, perform the CVT Relearn procedure supplied in the applicable Service Manual.
Claim Reimbursement and Entry Procedures:
Credit to perform this recall will be based on properly completed repair order information. Retailers may submit claims through Subarunet.com.
|Labor Description||Labor Operation #||Labor Time||Fail Code|
|TCM REPROGRAMMING, Includes: DTC Check, Stall Test, Test Drive and CVT Relearn Procedure||A186-701||0.9||WUV-07|
|CVT REPLACEMENT, Includes: TCM Reprogramming,
DTC Check, Stall Test, Test Drive and CVT Relearn Procedure
|CVT HARNESS REPLACEMENT, Includes: TCM Reprogramming, DTC Check, Stall Test, Test Drive and CVT Relearn Procedure||A130-342||6.8|
- SOA strongly discourages the printing and/or local storage of service information as previously released information and electronic publications may be updated at any time.
- Always check for any open recalls or campaigns anytime a vehicle is in for servicing.
- Always refer to STIS for the latest service information before performing any repairs.
1 Affected Product
3 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- New STOP SALE/Safety Recall: WUV-07– CVT Chain Slip Recall
Latest Recalls Documents
NHTSA ID Number: 10168634
Manufacturer Communication Number: Subarunet Announ
New STOP SALE/Safety Recall: WUV-07– CVT Chain Slip Recall
Date: November 26, 2019
What J2534 reprogramming capabilities are available?
(4a) J2534 Reprogramming
Subaru reprogramming files using a generic (non-OEM) SAEJ2534 pass-thru vehicle programming device are available by contacting Service Technical Information Company toll free at 1-866-428-2278. The cost for the CD-ROM with all reprogramming files is $75.00 plus S/H and applicable state tax. Files will be updated four (4) times per year, in CD-ROM format, with all available reprogramming service information at the same above offered cost. Authorized Subaru Dealers are provided the same reprogramming information.
Before purchasing, the reprogramming details can be found in the following Reprogramming J-2534 Files chart. Click the link to view the PDF chart.
Subaru J2534 Reprogramming software meets the latest available J2534-1 specification. Our Reprogramming J2534 Files chart does not specify the Calibration Identification Number (CID); however, this information is included in our offered CD-Rom.
Note: The ECM or TCM being reprogrammed may already contain some or all of the reprogramming files listed in the Reprogramming J2534 Files chart shown by release date. It is possible to damage the vehicles ECM/TCMduring the reprogramming event. Once the reprogramming process has started, it is recommended not to interrupt the process until the event is completed. If you experience any problems, please contact your scan tool maker for further instructions.
No. Subaru has no reprogramming capability for model years 1996-1998. Starting with our 1999 model year, please see our Reprogramming Pre-J2534 Files chart for affected model reprogramming information.
- VXDIAG VCX NANO Box is PC-to-vehicle interface compatible with multiple software applications, minimizing your investment in multiple brand-specific diagnostic interfaces
- VXDIAG VCX Nano for GM/OPEL compatible with GDS and Tech2win software, support for GM/OPEL Diagnose and programming,for programming function, you would need buy software subscription online
- Fully compatible with SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2; Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports; Support all current and most legacy vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2, GM LAN, etc.
- About Software: Our hardware is compatible with original software and for SPS programming online you need purchase subscription online.
- Installation Tips: Tech2win software can only be installed on 32bit computer(win7 or win10 both ok) and please attention Tech2win software can not be installed on virtual machine, need install on physica system. For any technical problem, please feel free to contact us at any time, we have engineer can assist you online.
- The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
- The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service.
- MK908P, as the advanced version of MS908P,MS908S,MS908E, MS908PS PRO, features the 10.1” 1920*1200 screen upgraded from 9.7” 1024*768, and the battery capacity is 15000mAh increased by 4000 mA. Also, it has a better anti-impact protection design.
- The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
- The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software.
- ECU PROGRAMMING: This Diagnostic scanner comes with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant PassThru reprogramming interface device which allows you to use the updated OEM software to replace the existing software/firmware in ECUs, programming new ECUs for Benz/BMW and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues.
- SUPERIOR HARDWARE: The Maxicom MK908P is a upgraded version of the Maxisys Ms908P/Pro,it with Android4.4 based system amd super-fast hexa-core Processor, 2GM RAM, 64GB On-board Memory, 8.0 Megapixel rear cam, ultra-clear 10.1 inches LED screen etc.
- COMPREHENSIVE FUNCTIONS: Autel MaxiCOM MK908P performs the same function as Autel Maxisys Elite, Autel MS908S PRO, MS908E, and provide better price. this superior diagnostic device is awarded as the Best Vehicle Diagnostic Tool in Britain.
- WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE: Extensive OE-Level vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.It’s an ultimate car scanner for DIYers, experienced mechanics, even garage to finish professional-level vehicle repair and maintenance.
- Multi-ADD ONS: This Autel Scanner could connect the Oscilloscope-MaxiScope MP408 and Digital Inspection Cameras (MV105 and MV108) for vehicle’s electronic test or get the sight in the tight spaces.
- 【Advanced IMMO & Key Programming】Autel IM608 is a perfect choice for auto technicians and locksmiths to encrypt keys, add keys, change keys, and generate keys. The Smart Mode and Expert Mode in IMMO app offer you guided and advanced Key Learning to choose. The Autel scanner can also read/write various key chips helping perform complete key programming quickly. Note: IM608 just can be used in the US. Don’t take it to other countries or change the IP.
- 【ECU Coding & Active Test】Active Test helps you accurately figure out whether a specific subsystem or component in vehicles goes well. This function may appear as Actuators, Actuator Test, or Function Tests, and the tests options vary by vehicle manufacturer and model. After repairs or replacements of vehicle parts, Autel IM608 can reprogram adaptive data for certain components of the test vehicle through ECU Coding.
- 【Reliable Key & ECU Programming Tools】 Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU reprogrammer, this Autel scanner performs IMMO Add Key, All Key Lost and Key Learning for 3rd generation Benz. Besides convenient PC communication and ECU reprogramming capabilities from the MaxiFlash tool, it can read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone/generate exclusive keys, etc. by working with the XP400 key programmer.
- 【Language & Wide Compatibility】When you get this Autel scanner, it only supports English. You can get the required language by providing the serial number for customer service via [email protected] Compatible with more than 80 makes and models from the US, Asian and European, the Autel IM608 can perform OE-Level all-system diagnostics for Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, etc.
- 【12-Month Free Update & Warranty】Autel IM608 comes with a 1-year free update online to improve the apps’ capabilities by adding critical patches, new models, etc. When the 1-year update expires, it will cost $1250 per year to continue updating. A 12-month warranty gives you a guarantee for any possible quality problems. For any question, feel free to ask the customer service.
- 【Advanced Diagnostic Scanner for ECU Programming】 MK908P has been designed to perform some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz. With the jbox/J2534 VCI or BMW Ethernet Cable, you can edit the cars performance data, like adjusting RPM, fuel injection, etc. A professional car diagnostics scanner to save time/effort on repairs and dramatically improve the cars’ lifespan/performance. form some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz. With the jbox/J2534 VCI or BMW Ethernet Cable, you can edit the cars performance data, like adjusting RPM, fuel injection, etc. A professional car diagnostics scanner to save time/effort on repairs and dramatically improve the cars’ lifespan/performance.
- 【Comprehensive Features】 Besides Coding and ECU programming functions, the scan tool supports reprogram keys, Bi-directional control, active test, ABS bleeding, complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, prints out recorded data with Wi-Fi. Save the money cost in buying an additional expensive adapter. Warm tips Benz-14 & Chang'an-3 Adapters only for UK version, not US version.
- 【User Friendly】 The Live Data Stream displayed the real time PID data from ECU and the displayed data included analog inputs and outputs, digital inputs and outputs, and system status information broadcast. The graphic display greatly improved the readability and understandability of above parameters. This is definitely a perfect scan tool for enthusiasts interested in knowing how their car is running.
- 【Operate Easily】 The hardware can equal to a best rank android tablet in the market and that made the whole diagnostic procedure more quickly and precisely. Maxisys platform, cloud-based Maxisys provide a large amount of data about the diagnosis and repair advices, that’s really helpful, whenever you encounter problems, you can find solutions from it.
- 【Compatible with Some Add-ons】 Combination with Oscilloscope Maxi Scope MP408 and Digital Inspection Cameras MV108, the power of this tool is amazing and the detail you receive about every component of the vehicle makes pinpointing a problem painless. Affordable combination of MS908P and TS601 supports TPMS programming, which turns into a powerful diagnostic tool.
- ECU CODING & PROGRAMMING: Worked with J2534 Pass-thru device, MaxiSys Elite is capable of ECU programming for Benz and BMW.
- EXTENSIVE COVERAGE: Available for over 80 1996 US-based, 2000 European-based and newer OBD2 protocol vehicles with full OBD functions, 11 reset functions and full systems diagnoses
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: Worked with MaxiScope basic kit MP408, MaxiSys Elite provides users with an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle's electronic circuits
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Remote Tech Support for real-time software update notifications via internet. Interactive Data Logging Sessions for direct contact with Autel. One-stop multitasking for ideal management of data
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGNS: MaxiSys Elite is with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing. MP408 features color coded 4-channel control panel and one-click auto setup of voltage scale and time base
- Modules Coding & Programming - Supporting J2534 ECU Programming Device is capable of replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues for BMW and Mercedes Benz cars, also fixing issues of fuel efficiency, power loss, fault codes and durability of mechanical parts.
- Unrivalled Speed - MS908 Pro Diagnostic Platform bases on the revolutionary Android multitasking operating system, utilizes the powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor, and equips with 9.7-inch LED capacitive touch screen. The system boots up in only 20 seconds which is 300% faster than competing tools, and the diagnostic time for some vehicle is up to 5 times faster than previously required, allowing you to perform your job much quicker.
- Ultrafast Wireless - The Maxisys features advanced dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) 802.11n WIFI that’s up to twice as fast as any previous-generation diagnostic systems. Once the wireless VCI is connected to the car, the technician is completely free to move around anywhere in the shop. Its wireless connect-ivity also means you can field updates to the latest software release, allowing for update anywhere and anytime.
- Exceptional OE-Level Coverage - Autel has been committed to providing the best and easiest-to-use diagnostic solution with the most extensive coverage of all systems for all the major vehicle manufactures. This enables independent garages to confidently provide comprehensive servicing in their own workshops without relying on dealer availability Continual software enhancement will provide additional vehicle coverage.
- Smart Technology - Featuring the latest Auto VIN technology to identify CAN vehicles in one touch combined with the exclusive Auto Scan function make the MaxiSys the most intelligent system in the industry. Another smart feature - the industry first cloud-based online community puts you in touch with the latest tips and expertise from technicians around the world. This item offering 2 years free update.
- VCX is designed on the basis of the latest automotive international standards so that it can support many professional automotive diagnostic applications
- VXDIAG VCX Nano support latest version software, Compatible with varieties protocols. can be very easy to connect various automotive bus to a PC
- OS support both WINDOWS XP and Windows 7, Software support multi-languages: Chinese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, ec
- Small size, easy to carry and convenient for us
- We provide full time online support, if you have any questions about our device, please feel free to contact us online via ask us a question or send us email
- ECU PROGRAMMING: The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
- VEHICLE COVERAGE: The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service.
- ADVANCED HARDWARE: MK908P, as the advanced version of MS908P, features the 10. 1” 1920*1200 screen upgraded from 9. 7” 1024*768, and the battery capacity is 15000mAh increased by 4000 mA. Also, it has a better anti-impact protection design.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICE: The MK908P is designed to serve users with a rich array of easy-to-use functions and features. The Maxi Fix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software.
Last update on 2020-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API