Accessory Installation Guide
|2023MY Solterra – Jack & Wrench Kit||0910542040|
Part Number 0910542040
Applicable Car Models SOLTERRA
|No.||Product name||Quantity||Service part number|
|(5)||Hub bolt s ocket||1||0915A53010|
|(6)||Wheel guide pin||1||0915B53010|
The following symbols are us ed in this installation instruction sheet to ensure safe operation.
Caution: Indicates information that, if not heeded, could lead to accidents , injury, damage to the vehicle, etc.
Advice : Indicates information to be kept in mind when working quickly.
1. Park the vehicle on a level surface , pull on the parking brake, and ensure that the wheels are securely fastened.
2. When removing vehicle parts , handle with care to prevent damage to the vehicle and the removed
3. Do not remove vehicle parts other than those indicated in this installation instruction sheet.
Tools required for installation
- General tools and torque wrenches
Jack cover removal
1. Open the deck board.
1. Set the jack bracket on the stud bolts (indicated by the dotted circles).
2. Tighten the jack bracket with M6 nuts (four tightening points ).*
* The tightening torque for the nut is 10.0 N·m.
* The procedure for the temporary placement (1) and (2) positions are reversible.
Install the removed vehicle parts as they were before.
Be careful not to allow the parts to pinch the vehicle harness, interfere with sharp edges, or damage other vehicle parts during restoration.
- Min. Height: 5.25", Max. Height: 12"
- All welded Steel frame Construction with rust resistant
- Large Steel casters and swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- Sturdy carrying handle
- Blow mold case for easy storage
- Collapsible, steel scissor lift jack has a compact design that can be used as a rugged replacement jack or as an extra utility jack that can be stored in the trunk of your car
- Features a lifting range of 4-1/8" to 15-1/8" with a 1.5 ton (3,000 lb) capacity
- Engineered using a drop forged alloyed steel construction for quality and durability
- Equipped with an extra-wide base which adds stability and strength; 1 piece handle delivers on-the-spot quick response and speed
- Lightweight jack stands are used to support your vehicle after lifting with a jack; Wide pyramid foot base provides added strength and stable support
- Constructed of high-grade forged steel with a welded frame design for durability, it handles a wide range of vehicles including small cars, SUVs, and light duty trucks
- Adjustable height ranges from 11-1/4" to 16-3/4" with a 3 ton (6,000 lb) load capacity
- Multi-position ratchet bar has a sawtooth design, allowing for quick height adjustments that lock into place
- Features a large saddle surface area for better contact with the load being supported; Tested for reliability and safety to meet ASME standards
- Hydraulic trolley floor jack is constructed with heavy duty steel, providing long term durability with an industrial luster
- Features a 1.5 ton (3,000 lbs) capacity with a minimum lifting height of 5-3/5" and a maximum height of 13"; Ideal for most cars, trucks, and SUVs
- Safety bypass system prevents over-loading and ensures safe operation
- Equipped with (2) large steel casters and (2) 360-degree swivel casters for smooth maneuverability
- Includes a plastic blow mold carrying case for easy storage when not in use; Includes a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Hydraulic trolley jack is constructed with heavy duty steel, providing long term durability
- Safety overload system to prevent use beyond rated capacity
- The jack stand has a large saddle surface area for better contact with the load being supported
- Floor jack has a 2 ton (4,000 lb) load capacity and features a minimum lifting height of 5.6" and a maximum height of 13"
- The trolley jack equipped with (2) large steel casters and (2) 360-degree swivel casters for smooth maneuverability
- Extra low profile
- Lifting range of 3-3/8 inches to 15 inches. The solid steel construction and safety release valve were features included to secure user safety
- Patented bypass device protects against over pumping for safe operations
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability
- [3 TON CAPACITY] Needing to jack your car or truck? This floor jack 3 ton is rated to lift up to 6,000 lbs.
- [LIFTING RANGE] Service jack has a lifting range of 5.5" - 18.75". This service Jack provides flexibility for a variety of automotive needs
- [BUILT-IN VALVE] The valve prevents over-extension of hydraulic ram and jack use beyond rate capacity. Added protection for the lift
- [SWIVEL CASTERS] The swivel rear casters and saddle provide smooth maneuvering and positioning around cars and trucks. Wide track front wheels provide stability while rear swivel casters provide easy maneuverability
- [NYLON WHEELS] Nylon wheels will protect the floor surface in the shop or garage. Aluminum wheels often scratch and scuff up shop and garage floors. Our wheel material prevents that
- Net weight :5.68 lbs, Lift range from 4.09 inches to 15.15 inches
- With the scissor jack you can easily and quickly adjust the height of your vehicles. Thanks to the handy ratchet handle and the smooth-running spindle, changing tires is child's play from now on.
- The solid base plate also ensures a secure footing, corrosion-resistant, Strong metal construction made of steel, withstands high pressure
- Ratchet handle Saving Strength and Stable Design
Last update on 2022-09-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.