NHTSA ID Number: 10171096
Manufacturer Communication Number: 15-256-19R
This bulletin provides information on a new reprogramming procedure (FOTA) to optimize the Harman Gen 3.1 Audio and Navigation head units (H/U).
14 Affected Products
2019-20MY Crosstrek (Including Hybrid Model)
2019MY Legacy & Outback
2019-20MY BRZ- Navigation -equipped Models ONLY
|SUBJECT:||FOTA (Firmware Over-The-Air) Reprogramming
Procedure to Optimize Harman Gen 3.1 Audio / Navigation
This bulletin provides information on a new reprogramming procedure (FOTA) to optimize the Harman Gen 3.1 Audio and Navigation head units (H/U) utilized in the models as listed above. Firmware-over-the-air (FOTA) is a process by which remote devices can receive updates to their operating software. This process has become second nature with smartphones, tablets and many other connected devices. FOTA for automotive infotainments systems has been designed with a similar type of customer convenience in mind. FOTA updates are designed to provide regular enhancements along with some software patches to our infotainment systems improving the user experience for our customers. The convenience factor comes not only with the supply of regular updates and the enhancements they provide but also through customer control of when these updates are applied by allowing them the freedom to choose when these updates are downloaded and installed. All that is required is a secure WiFi connection such as through a home network or the use of a secure WiFi hotspot to create a connection to the update server and any customer can obtain and install an available FOTA update to their infotainment head unit. In this bulletin we are focusing on FOTA for Harman Gen 3.1 MID-level audio systems and Gen 3.1 HIGH audio-navigation systems. BASE and BASE PLUS models are not FOTA capable. This bulletin will describe in greater detail the process for how FOTA is accomplished as well as provide insights and some procedures for how to resolve conditions that may arise as a result of audio or audio/ navigation head unit swaps or replacements performed outside of the Harman/ United Radio exchange unit program. The procedure will involve:
- Assisting customers with FOTA related concerns if they have been unsuccessful in performing the FOTA by themselves. (Possible vehicle or H/U concern.)*
- Performing the FOTA update for customers not comfortable or needing assistance with performing it themselves but have requested the Retailer install it.*
- Updating the software using a USB flash drive following the steps outlined in TSB 15-236-18R, “Reprogramming File Availability for Additional Optimization of Harman Gen 3 Audio and Navigation Head Units” when FOTA cannot be performed due to VIN/ head unit serial number mismatch.*
*NOTE: If a customer is simply requesting help with how to perform FOTA, NEVER share a copy of this bulletin. Instead, provide a copy of the appropriate customer instructions for FOTA. Detailed customer instructions for this procedure are available on the Subarunet: Service Operations & Technical > Forms/Downloads page. See Appendix B on pg. 17 for more information.
It is VERY IMPORTANT to read and understand this information completely before proceeding.
- On the models listed, FOTA is available for MID and HIGH (Navi) H/Us only.
- NOTE: For Gen 3.1, there is a new type of H/U known as BASE PLUS. BASE PLUS may look similar to a MID unit (both have a CD player) but, just like the BASE model, it is not FOTA capable. See the related Exchange Bulletin or Electronic Parts Catalog (EPC) to determine the H/U type.
- The available FOTA software version is usually the same as the USB version available to Retailers. But, since the USB software is always released to retailers before the FOTA version, availability of the latest FOTA version may be delayed.
- FOTA software updates are for the H/U software ONLY. Map updates are a separate function which the customer may update on their own by using either USB download or Map Over the Air Update (MOTA). Go to: subaru-maps.com
- On BRZ models, this update procedure is applicable to HIGH / Navigation (Navi) -equipped head units only.
|Multimedia System Type||Descriptive Features|
|6.5 Inch Display Audio System (Base)||No CD slot / Eject Button|
|6.5 Inch Display Audio System (Base +)||Equipped with CD Player and Eject Button|
|8.0 Inch Display Audio System (Mid)||Phone Button|
|8.0 Inch Audio / Navigation System (High)||Map Button but no Phone Button|
Reference photos of each head unit faceplate are supplied below:
SERVICE PROCEDURE / INFORMATION:
When FOTA reprogramming cannot be performed and the head H/U is updated using a USB flash drive, capture and record the head unit’s serial number. In these cases, the serial number is required to be entered in the Miscellaneous Detail field during claim submission. In addition, capture a photo of the serial number tag for reference in case there is any question about the serial number submitted.
NOTE: H/U R&R is necessary to access the Serial Number label.
The head unit software may be updated:
- Using Smartphone and cellular network (3G, 4G) – outlined starting on page 6
- Using a Secure WiFi Network (home network or hotspot)- outlined starting on page 15.
The update process involves downloading and installing the software update therefore, time duration depends on signal strength and transfer rate performance. During installation, H/U functionality will be restricted.
NOTE: Although the following Flow Chart provides an overview of the Service Procedure, it is VERY IMPORTANT to read and understand ALL the information contained in this bulletin completely before proceeding.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If the H/U needs to be removed for any reason, always confi rm the part number shown on the unit matches the part number in the Electronic Parts Catalog (EPC) for the specifi c VIN being repaired. Example photos are provided below for reference.
Set-Up Instructions and CAUTIONS:
- Move the vehicle to an outside location where the engine can be safely started and kept idling during the update process.
- Never idle the vehicle in a closed space such as a garage, even if the garage door is kept open.
- Once the vehicle is in a safe location, be sure the vehicle is in Park (CVT) or Neutral (MT) and the parking brake is fully engaged.
- Open one or more windows to ensure fresh air is available.
- Stay with the vehicle until the update is completed.
- Unplug any devices, chargers, cables or other USB drives from the vehicle’s USB and power ports.
Step 1: Check the Current Software Version Number
- Turn the engine ON. When the H/U powers on, press “I Agree”. Once audio start-up completes, press the HOME button and select “Settings”.
- From the General screen, select “System Information” to check current software version. (The pictures below are for illustration only and do not show the latest software version information.)
- If the current software version is 19.22.70 or Rel_UE. 19.25.70 STOP as the head unit has the latest version installed and no further action is needed.
- Confirm the vehicle history to see if any H/U replacement has occurred in the past. If a new H/U was installed (part number listed in claim information) or if the H/U was swapped from another vehicle at any time, the H/U serial number must be captured and entered during claim submission to ensure compatibility for future FOTA updates. REMINDER: H/U R&R is necessary to access the Serial Number label. See the H/U serial number sample photos presented on page 11 for reference.
Step 2: Required Preparation before Initiating the FOTA Update
NOTE: As part of this software update, the H/U will delete all the customer’s radio station presets and change the volume settings to a default volume level. NOTE: If the radio volume is turned down during the update process, the volume may seem suddenly very loud once the update completes. This is normal operation. Always note the customer’s radio station presets and volume settings and be sure to reset them after updating is completed.
TIP: Taking photos of the screens may be easier than writing down the contents of each.
2-1) Record all the preset stations saved by the customer.
- Confirm the driver profile (example shows “Default” as driver profile).
- Go to the Radio screen.
- Record the saved preset stations (SXM, AM, and FM) (example shows #1: FM87.7 #2: FM92.7…).
NOTE: Make sure to check the next screen by scrolling (pressing the right arrow > button).
- Change to next driver profile and repeat the actions above as necessary. (Example photo below shows other driver profiles. Be sure to note all the preset stations for each driver profile.)
- Select the first driver profile again.
2-2) Record the volume settings for each driver using the following steps:
2-2-1) From the Settings > Sound screen, press the “Sound” button.
2-1-2) Record each volume setting for: Entertainment Volume, AUX Volume Gain, Microphone Volume, and Navigation Volume.
Step 3: FOTA Reprogramming Procedure
1: Procedure for performing FOTA using Smartphone as WiFi hotspot and cellular network (3G, 4G):
IMPORTANT: The H/U clock must be set correctly in order to check for any available FOTA updates.
Navi/Radio internal clock settings:
NOTE: Once the clock is set, it never resets unless the vehicle battery power supply is interrupted as a result of a discharged or disconnected battery. For Navi -equipped models (only), proceed to Step 1.1. For all others proceed to Step 1.2. If the head unit displays the time correctly, proceed ahead to Step 1.4.
1.1) Setting the clock via GPS signal (Navi -equipped models only):
NOTE: The H/U clock must be set correctly in order to check for any available FOTA updates. Always confirm the Clock Adjustment mode is set to Auto.
1.1.1) Check current vehicle position on the map screen. If position is correct, the Navi will receive clock information correctly. Proceed to Step 1.3.5. If position is not correct, please go to Step 1.3.1.b.
1.1.2) Move the vehicle to a location where the Navi can receive a strong GPS signal. (e.g. outside with a clear view of the sky). If the vehicle position shown is correct, Navi should be receiving and displaying clock information correctly. Proceed to Step 1.3.5.
1.2) Setting the clock using any smartphone (Phone MUST be paired to the H/U.):
Bluetooth Pairing Procedure (Follow this procedure if the phone is not already paired to H/U.):
REMINDER: The H/U clock must be set correctly in order to check for any available FOTA updates. Always confirm the Clock Adjustment mode is set to Auto.
NOTE: If H/U display does not show the pop-up, please select “Add device” from the Phone Overview.
*If the device name is changed on setting screen (Settings > General > Change Device Bluetooth Name), please select the proper device name.
1.2.4) Confirm the same PIN code is shown on the smartphone then select “Confirm”.
1.2.5) Select “Pair” on the smartphone screen.
1.3) Transfer phonebook Procedure:
1.3.1) On the “Change Device” screen, identify the most recently paired device (iPhone is shown here).
1.3.2) Select the desired smartphone device.
1.3.3) Turn “Phonebook Download” on.
1.3.4) Operate the smartphone screen buttons to allow phonebook transferring.
1.3.6) Restart the H/U:
Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds or, turn the ignition OFF, open and close the driver’s door then restart the engine.
1.3.7) Confirm both the Phonebook and Messages buttons on the display are highlighted (activated) as shown below.
1.4 Connect to Network:
The following procedure outlines how to connect to a smartphone hot spot as a secure Wi-Fi network.
If the H/U is already connected to a secure Wi-Fi network, proceed to Step 1.5.
1.4.1) Prepare a Wi-Fi router device:
NOTE: Depending on the model (e.g. iOS or Android), these settings may need to be changed.
Refer to the specific smartphone’s User Manual for more detailed information / instructions.
1.4.2) Select “Settings” from the H/U Home screen.
1.4.3) Make sure “Wi-Fi” is displayed on the General menu.
1.4.4) Select the desired Wi-Fi device from the “Wi-Fi Settings” list.
1.4.5) Confirm a secure WiFi connection has been established. The H/U display will show a Wi-Fi icon on top bar.
1.5) Check for Available Update:
1.5.1) Press the Home button on the H/U and select “Settings” from the Home screen.
1.5.2) Select “Check for Updates” from the General menu.
NOTE: This button is grayed-out during H/U initialization. It usually takes about 1 minute for it to become active. If “Check for Updates” remains grayed out, try re-booting the H/U by pushing and holding the volume knob for 10 seconds or, turning OFF the ignition, opening the driver’s door, and waiting for 2 minutes.
1.5.3) If the screen displays a “Software Update Ready to Download” pop-up, select “Download Now” to update the H/U software. (Picture below is for illustration only and does not show the latest software version.)
Proceed to Step 1.6.
1.5.4) If the H/U screen shows the “Connect to Wi-Fi” pop-up, try re-connecting to the network again as outlined in Step 1.4 above.
1.5.5) If the H/U screen shows “Your device’s software is up to date.” and confirmed as outlined in Step 1: “Check current software version”, no further action is required. The head unit software is current.
IMPORTANT: If the H/U software cannot be updated using FOTA, update the H/U following the USB flash drive procedure outlined in TSB 15-236-18R. In such a case, a VIN/ H/U Serial Number mismatch may exist. If this occurs, the H/U must be removed and the serial number recorded as shown below. In these cases, the COMPLETE 28-digit serial number is required to be entered in the Miscellaneous Detail field during claim submission (no spaces or special characters). Also, capture a photo of the serial number label for reference in case any question arises about the serial number submitted. Examples of the serial number label are shown below.
1.5.6) If the H/U display shows “Software download failed. Do you want to retry?”, there is possibility the H/U is not receiving the clock information correctly.
1.5.7) Move the vehicle to a location where the Navi can receive GPS signal or connect to a smartphone via Bluetooth. Ensure that transferring of phonebook data has been approved on the phone. (To review clock setting procedures, refer to Step 1 above.)
1.6) Software Update:
NOTE: Initially, it may appear that no action is occurring.
THIS IS NORMAL. Wait at least 2 minutes for progress percentage to appear in the upper right of the H/U screen before attempting to restart the process.
1.6.1) Wait until the download progress reaches 100%. During the software download, the H/U is fully functional. NOTE: It is normal for the progress to hang at some points for 1-2 minutes.
This does not indicate a concern. BE PATIENT.
NOTE: When downloading via Wi-Fi, it may take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes for the update to complete depending on the provider transfer rate signal strength.
1.6.2) The image below shows the pop-up window which will appear once the download completes and the update is ready to install.
1.6.3) Select “Install Now” to start the update installation.
NOTE: If “Cancel” is selected, it will be necessary to download the update file again before installation can be attempted.
1.6.4) Stay with the vehicle until the install has completed.
NOTE: It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete the update installation.
1.6.5) The H/U will automatically shut down and restart after the installation completes.
- The next step of update will be different depending on the software version installed prior to FOTA.
- Depending upon the installation required, the H/U may repeatedly shut down and restart up to 3 times. The screen shown below does not indicate an unsuccessful or failed installation.
1.6.6) Wait until all the H/U restarts complete and the Home screen is displayed again.
NOTE: The volume will go to default level suddenly even if the volume was previously turned down during or prior to the update. This is normal operation.
NOTE: Station presets will display as “Initializing” until the data is fully loaded for SXM stations. In case of FM and AM presets, the text will change from “Initializing” to “Hold”. To reset each preset, tune to the desired station then press and hold the corresponding preset button until the “beep” is heard to signal the reset was successful.
1.6.7) If the Home screen does not appear automatically, press the Home button to display the Home screen.
1.6.8) Perform Step 1 again to check the currently installed software version and confirm a successful update / installation. The new version ID should be: RelUE. 19.22.70 or RelUE. 19.25.70 .
1.6.9) Using the notes or photos collected at the start of this process in Step 2, reset all the customer’s preset stations and volume settings.
1.6.10) Go to the Home screen.
1.6.11) Turn the engine off and open the driver’s door to turn the H/U off and complete the procedure.
If the software version does not match the one shown in Step 1.6.8, attempt the update process a second time. If after a second attempt the update still has not completed successfully, update the head unit software with USB flash drive following the steps outlined in TSB 15-236-18R.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: If the H/U software cannot be updated using FOTA, update the H/U following the USB flash drive procedure outlined in TSB 15-236-18R. In such a case, a VIN / H/U serial number mismatch may exist. The H/U must be removed, and the serial number recorded. In these cases, the serial number is required to be entered in the Miscellaneous Detail field during claim submission. In addition, capture a photo of the serial number tag for reference in case there is any question about the serial number submitted. See the H/U serial number sample photos presented on page 11 as reference.
2: FOTA Procedure Using Head Unit Connected to Secure Wi-Fi (Home Network or Hotspot Device):
NOTE: The H/U clock must be set correctly in order to check for available FOTA updates.
2.2) Connect to the network.
2.3) Select “Settings” from H/U Home screen.
2.4) Make sure the “Wi-Fi” is displayed on the Settings > General screen.
2.5) Select the desired Wi-Fi device from the “Wi-Fi Settings” list.
2.6) Select “Connect” and input the password of the Wi-Fi device to be used. When a connection is established, the screen will display a Wi-Fi icon on top bar.
2.7) Perform Check for Available Update: (same as 1.5 above).
2.8) Perform Software Update: (same as 1.6 above).
2.9) Re-check Software version (same as Step 1 above) after update installation is complete.
2.10) Using the notes or photos collected at the start of this process in Step 2, reset the customer’s preset stations and volume settings.
2.11) Go to Home screen.
2.12) Turn the engine off and open the driver’s door to turn the H/U off and complete the procedure.
WARRANTY / CLAIM INFORMATION:
For vehicles within the Basic New Car Limited Warranty period or covered by an active Subaru Added Security Gold plan, this repair may be submitted using the following claim information:
|Labor Description||Labor Operation #||Labor
|S/WARE VERSION CHECK, LATEST VERSION ALREADY INSTALLED, UPDATE
SUCCESSFUL BY FOTA
|S/WARE VERSION CHECK, LATEST VERSION ALREADY INSTALLED, UPDATE DONE BY MOTA* OR USB, R&R H/U, RECORD SERIAL #||A031-272||0.7|
|S/WARE VERSION CHECK, S/WARE UPDATE REQUIRED, UPDATE SUCCESSFUL BY FOTA||A031-278||0.4|
|S/WARE VERSION CHECK, S/WARE UPDATE REQUIRED, FOTA UPDATE FAILS, UPDATE VIA USB, R&R H/U, RECORD SERIAL #||A031-288||1.3|
*MOTA: Map Over The Air Update will update the the Map data ONLY. When performing the Map Download procedure (updates are downloaded to a USB drive then installed into the H/U), BOTH the Map data AND H/U software versions are “bundled” together and updated.
NOTE: If customers report a whited out or missing state after performing a MOTA update, this is indicative of file corruption during the download process. In such a case, the data and map image may be restored by downloading and installing the full map data via USB.
REMINDER: The COMPLETE 28-digit serial number is required to be entered in the Miscellaneous Detail fi eld during claim submission (no spaces or special characters).
- SOA strongly discourages the printing and/or local storage of service information as previously released information and electronic publications may be updated at any time.
- Always check for any open recalls or campaigns anytime a vehicle is in for servicing.
- Always refer to STIS for the latest service information before performing any repairs.
Harman 3.1 Software / Map Update Chronology
|Release Date:||NEW H/U Version ID #:||Map Update Software ID #|
** NOTE: These Map Update Software I.D. numbers contain the same functional updates as the corresponding New H/U Version I.D. numbers.
Links to Customer self-install instructions for FOTA Customer Instructions will be added to the Subarunet Service Operations & Technical > Forms/Downloads page when they become available. Once the links are available and to enhance customer satisfaction, consider providing customers with a copy of the appropriate instructions for their audio or audio/ navigation head unit along with access to your store’s secure customer WiFi network. Doing so will enable customers to try performing the FOTA update on their own while at your retailer.
REMINDER: Retailers performing these updates are to follow the Service Procedures outlined in this bulletin ONLY. Always follow the applicable service procedures as outlined in this and other Service Bulletins. The additional steps and requirements supplied in Service Bulletins support a Subaru Technician’s proper diagnosis and repair of any customer concern.
- Preserve Original Color Tones: Crystal clear High Definition with 99.9% transparency to allow an optimal, natural viewing experience.
- Premium Design: The laser-cut Dimension provides maximum protection for the display area.
- Ultra Thin: 0.20mm thickness is reliable and resilient, and maintains original response sensitivity.
- Scratch Resistant: Protect your phone against scratches, scuffs, and any other hard objects. Heat and water resistance.
- Fingerprint-free: Hydrophobic and oleophobic screen coating protects against sweat and oil residue.
- 1.Operation System: Fit for Subaru WRX 2016 2017 2018 without harmon kardon sound system. Android 9.0 Oreo OS, enlarged room with 4GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rock Chip PX5, Octa-Core 64Bit CPU Processor ensure faster speed and more fluent experience.
- 2. Unique Design: Support factory steer wheel control, and factory rear camera. Special new UI make the driver operate the unit more convenient. Split screen mode allow the driver run two APP side by side. DEMO video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL8NZqJ1Y2o&feature=youtu.be
- 3.Audio-visual Functions: Giant 9 inch display with 1024*600 high resolution. EQ Settings with the 9-band graphic equalizer, NXP6686 radio chip and TDA7850L Amplifier chip equipped, which could provide you the best sound quality. Max Audio output: 4*50W max.
- 4.Compatible Functions: Support Google Play and multiple languages. Support steering wheel control and Rear view Reverse Camera with RCA connector. Support mirroring Link for iphone Airplay and android phone easy-connect. Support subwoofer output and Bluetooth for hand free call and music. It equipped with external microphone, build In wifi, USB ports, On/off line maps and dual satellite positioning system. Optional function are 3G/4G dongle, TV turner and DVR device.
- 5.What You Get: Free 8G memory card. ISO cable is included. GPS Map installed in advance. Friendly customer service, lifetime software update.
- 🚗 PRECISE FIT：Specialized for 2019 Ascent Starlink 8-Inch navigation screen.
- 🚗 MULTIPLE DEFENCE TECHNOLOGY. Reinforced glass for twice as much strength as non-tempered alternatives and effective resistance against scratches and fingerprints.
- 🚗 HD& SMOOTH Touch Feeling,so easy to clean, just gentle wipe.
- 🚗 CLEAR AND CRISP VISUALS. Installing the screen cover will not affect the color, icon size and touch screen capabilities of your GPS display. It will only keep it safe from dust, scratches, oil, and water etc.
- 🚗 ENJOY HASSLE-FREE CLEANING. To keep your GPS screen protector clear and dust-free, simply wipe it with a microfiber cloth. No need to use harmful cleaning substances.
- GPS Navigation - Built-in GPS (Global Positioning System) includes coverage of all 50 states, Puerto Rico and pre-loaded point of interest. The text-to-speech allows for an audible prompt, guiding to your final destination
- Bluetooth - Answer/make calls and be hands-free with no distractions. The built-in microphone picks up your voice and your car speakers let you hear the person on the other side. Play and control your music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- Media Playback - Watch your choice of videos through the DVD player, play music through your Bluetooth device, pop in a CD or use the USB and SD ports for more audio alternatives. Tune into the AM/FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports
- Auxiliary - Compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players. Just plug in and start playing
- Inputs - USB/SD, Aux, rearview camera (camera sold separately). The steering wheel interface allows you to use the existing functions on your steering wheel. Interface module sold separately. We recommend the Metra ASWC-1
- High Quality Anti Glare and Anti Finger Print Screen Protector from Japan (3 Pack)
- Installation kit (Cleaning Cloth, Dust remover and Plastic Squeegee Card) is included
- This Universal Car Screen Protector needs to be trimmed to fit your car's navigation system
- Screen Protector Sheet Dimensions: 8 x 7 inches
- Online Video Tutorial will Guide you through the installation process
- ★【Vehicle Compatibility & Latest Android 9.0 System】 Built-in Carplay/Android Auto on board chip. Fit for Subaru Forester WRX 2016 2017 2018. Android 9.0 System , Car Audio Stereo GPS Navigation Head Unit . Hexa Core 4GRAM 64GROM. IPS Screen 1024*600 Resolution. Support 4K Video Format. Support Mirror Link for Android & IOS Smartphone
- ★【Multifunction】 It is Plug and play. Support Factory steering wheel Control and Back up Camera. Support 2 second fastboot for the second time. Support Mirror Link. Support Online Video / TV / Movie / Music / Radio /YouTube. Support Twitter / Facebook / Gtalk / Gmail and other service. Supports SD card/ USB drive up to 64GB with FAT32 or NTFS Format. Support OSD Language: English /French / German / Spanish / Italian 53 kinds languages
- ★【Build-in DSP,15-band EQ Settings】 Build Your own Sound system easily and with the built-in 4*50 W amplification, Support Lossless music and 3D Games,Support subwoofer output, Support the EQ Settings with the 15-band graphic equalizer. Build in Pop, Rock, Jazz, Classical, Flat, User, Voice, sound delay. Multiple customization option's let you adapt the audio experience to your liking
- ★【Bluetooth 5.0 Hands-free Function】 Support Wi-Fi Hot spot（Built-in WiFi）,With the Voice Recognition Dialing and phone-book function. You can stream the music from your phone via Bluetooth,support Google Play Store, Bluetooth 5.0 , A2DP , AM , FM , RDS. Make hands-free mobile phone operation conveniently and quickly. You can stream the music from your phone via Bluetooth and enjoy millions of songs you like
- ★【Other】 We will provide external microphone and GPS SD card and Software Update, After Sales Service
- 【SIZE】For 2016 2017 2018 Subaru Outback 9-Inch ONLY.
- 【ULTRA-THIN, HIGH DEFINITION, HIGH SENSITIVE TOUCH FEELING】0.26mm thickness, 99% color reproduction. Restoring the original color, to bring a clear and smooth navigation using experience.
- 【9H HARDNESS AND SAFETY】①Made from tempered glass and OCA optical adhesive, which even it broken, will remain blocky. ②9H Hardness, Anti-scratches, effectively resist the collision of hard objects and daily friction. ③Waterproof, oil-proof, reduce fingerprints. ④ANTI-GLARE, protect your eyes from blue-ray.
- 【AUTOMATIC ADSORPTION, EASY TO INSTALL】As long as it is aligned with the four corners and then placed flat, this protective film will automatically absorb. NO worry about getting bubbles out.
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDES】Navigation Screen Protector x 1, Installation Auxiliary Tools x 1 (Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth, Alcohol Prep Pad, Dust Removal Stickers, Plastic Sucker)
- Plug and Play & High Configuration* Come with well connected harness,fit for 2013-2015 Subaru Forester WRX XV Crosstrek, 2012-2014 Impreza. Support factory backup camera and USB. The latest version Android 9.0 Pie Operating System, Rockchip RK3399 PX6 Hexa-Core CPU processor with 4G RAM and 64G ROM, the performance will be more stability, giving you more faster running speed and respond experience.
- Multi Functions* Support Carplay and Android auto bring much fun and convenience same as you use a cellphone, easy access to Internet for 3G/4G Network and WiFi, Offline map (it already built-in) ensure you never get lost when weak signal outdoors, it also support Online map(Google map,waze etc). Steering Wheel Controls(No need for Romote Steering wheel controller) and hands-free phone call for safety driving. HDMI output support car headrest monitor.
- Better Display* 2.5D Glass(widely used for many cellphone on the market) , IPS Mulit-Touch screen with 1024*600 high resolution display, bring you a visual clearly experience. Unique UI design, redefining the interactive interface, simplify operation process to enhances the reaction speed.
- Built in DSP* Amazing sound output, many users said it even beat factory sound. the Digital Sounds Processor with 15 bands EQ can be adjusted as your like and different default styles optional(Flat, Rock,Pop Jazz, Classic ), Built-in Amplifier 4*50W, you can enjoy a new auditory. 6-channel Audio output converters, support subwoofer output.
- Customer Service* One year maintenance provided, lifetime tech support, please feel free to contact us, we strive to provide the best products along with superb customer service. We offer a broad range of stereo products, please check out our store.
Last update on 2020-04-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-04-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API