NHTSA ID Number: 10228797
Manufacturer Communication Number: 01-184-22R
This Service Information Bulletin announces the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) procedure for Solterra.
|SUBJECT:||Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) Procedure|
This Service Information Bulletin announces the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) procedure for Solterra. Please review the information outlined below when performing a PDI on Solterra models.
SERVICE PROCEDURE / INFORMATION:
Prior to performing any service work procedure, confirm the latest version of Global Tech Stream (GTS) is available. Global Tech Stream was released with Subaru Select Monitor (SSM) Ver 29.1.1 and is a standalone program. GTS version at its launch is 17.00.625. Confirm the GTS version is 17.00.625 or later.
NOTE: The visual layout of Global Tech Stream may be subject to change with future versions.
1 Affected Product
1 Associated Document
NHTSA ID Number: 10225743
Manufacturer Communication Number: 01-184-22R
This Bulletin announces the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) procedure for Solterra.
1 Associated Document
NHTSA ID Number: 10216993
Manufacturer Communication Number: 01-184-22R
This Bulletin announces the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) procedure for Solterra.
1 Associated Document
NHTSA ID Number: 10215407
Manufacturer Communication Number: 01-184-22
This Service Information Bulletin announces the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) procedure for Solterra.
1 Associated Document
- 🔧【PLUG AND PLAY - EASY TO USE】 : It only takes 3 steps to connect to the car for diagnosis without cumbersome operations. The latest FX2000 is equipped with a one-key diagnosis function, which can automatically identify the model and year of your car, and automatically diagnose the car. Even beginners can use it to read the data to find out what the fault codes mean, how serious the fault is and what options there are to fix it before you go to the repair shop.
- 🚗【FULL OBD-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS】: Quickly determines the cause of engine system faults, reads current, permanent and pending codes. After the repair, clears the codes and turns off the warning light. In addition, the FX2000 also displays important OBD II advanced data such as fuel, live data and other manufacturer-specific parameters in real time to ensure that the engine ECU is operating correctly and safely, saving vehicle owners a lot of time and money in maintenance.
- 🚙【TRANSMISSION FAULT DIAGNOSTIC】: When noises start to come from the transmission, your car might have transmission problems. This transmission scanner will read fault codes, display live transmission system data (fluid temperature, fluid pump, clutch actuation, pressure, etc.), and ensures transmission performance is optimal for vehicle speed and load. It provides detailed TCM data of the vehicle, so you can quickly and accurately find existing or potential problems.
- 🚐【FIND OUT SRS WRONG】: It is able to read and clear fault codes in the SRS (airbag) and turn off the warning light to make sure the system is working correctly and safely. This diagnostic tool also displays a live graphical data stream of the supplemental restraint system (air bag), which allows you to analyze and verify that the air bag system is working properly.
- 🚌【ABS OBD2 SCANNER】:The FX2000 can read and clear the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) data stream transmitted from the ABS. It can verify the operating conditions of the ABS through a series of bi-directional tests and turn off the warning light. By retrieving the ABS code data, it can check the various brake components and accurately diagnose problems.
- 【ABS & SRS Diagnoses + Active Test for ABS SRS】LAUNCH CR629 scan tool can do advanced Bidirectional Control (active test), read vehicle version information, read/clear DTCs, and read graphic live data stream for ABS SRS modules. Utilizing the active test can detect the hidden problems when you see the related warning light of ABS SRS systems. 📌NOTE: This launch obd2 scanner currently supports ACTIVE TEST for 20 car brands. Please contact us to check the compatibility before purchase.
- 【3 Reset Services】This automotive scanner LAUNCH CR629 provides 3 reset services: Oil reset, SAS reset and BMS Reset, helping to keep your car running smoothly. ➤Oil Reset: To reset the oil life each time you have the oil and oil filter changed. ➤SAS Reset: To perform a calibration of the steering angle sensor following a wheel alignment or installation of a suspension or steering part. ➤BMS Reset. 📌Please contact us to check the vehicle compatibility for reset services before purchase.
- 【OBD2 Full Functions + Support 10000+ Vehicle】 Come with 10 modes of OBD2 tests (including Read/Clear codes, View Freeze Frame Data, O2 Sensor Test, Evap Test, etc.), LAUNCH CR629 obd2 scanner tells you the exact problem behind the check engine warning light, solve emission issues, and help pass smog test for most post-1996 OBD2/CAN vehicles. This ABS SRS scan tool supports ABS & SRS diagnoses for 42 car brands. 22 Car brands for BMS reset, 53 brands for oil reset, and 41 brands for SAS reset.
- 【User-friendly + Live Data Stream】 LAUNCH CR629 car code reader is specially designed with the following features ➤3.5 inch large LCD color display. ➤3 hot keys（F1/F2/F3）to access to the target interface directly with ONE CLICK. ➤DTC Lookup to identify a code’s meaning directly. No google research needed! ➤PC Printing to print the information out after PC connection. ➤Review data records historical DTCs, data streams and freeze frame data, which is convenient to view at any time.
- 【5 Years Warranty + Lifetime Free Update+ 8 Languages】 This original Launch OBD2 scanner CR629 is backed up by Launch official after-sale services with 5-year warranty, available 60-days return & replacement policy. This car code scanner supports English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian. If you have any problem, you can contact us freely via customer service email or message us on Amazon.
- 🎁【Free TPMS Activation Tool】: Just click "Extra Savings" under price and add both to your cart to get a FREE TPMS Activation Tool which works for GM cars. Limited quantity. First come, First served. 👍We are proud to tell that LAUNCH CRP129E has been recommended as the "Best Overall OBD2 scanner" by Amazon editors, and also highly recommended by YouTube machinists. Lifetime Free WiFi Upgrade. 5 Years Warranty. Any problem, please reach us via 📩 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 🔥【2023 Elite Version, Add More Functions,No Extra Software Fee】Update version of CRP123/CRP123E, LAUNCH CRP129E obd2 scanner with 4 systems diagnostic, 8 reset service, fast android 7.0 OS, 5”HD 720P touchscreen, 16G RAM, 6100mAh battery, battery voltage test,Auto VIN, full obd2 functions,DTC library,live data graphing, record & playback, and automatic generate diagnostic health report, printable via email shareing. One-Click WiFi Update makes you can use the newest software all time for free.
- 👍【4 Systems Diagnostic Tool】+【Full OBDII Functions】With this scanner automotriz, even beginners can use it to read the fault codes of Engine/ABS/Airbag/Transmission, find the right troubleshooting procedure. After repairing, it can even clear the fault code and turn off the annoying warning light. Diagnose with full 10 OBD2 test modes to fix most of emission issues, keep your engine in good condition and avoid being fined before the annual car inspection.
- 👍【8 Reset Service Car Scanner】+【Battery Voltage Test】📢From Oct. 2022, LAUNCH CRP129E scan tool added 3 service. 8 Reset service: Oil Reset,TPMS Reset,Brake Reset,Throttle Adaptation,Steering Angle Calibration,Injector Coding, Battery Registration to maintain your vehicle system safely and efficiently. Graphing the battery voltage to real-time monitoring, determine battery's health status, help you know the possible battery and the charging system problems in advance.
- 📢【Lifetime Free WiFi Updates + Work on 57 Vehicle Brands + 10 Languages Supported】LAUNCH CRP129E diagnostic scan tool works on most vehicles after 1996 compliant with OBD2 protocols, more than 57 brands and over 10000+ vehicle models. 10 Languages supported: English, French, Spanish, German, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Traditional Chinese, Russian. No IP Limited. One-click lifetime free wifi update keep you always enjoy the newest software and newly added functions.
- 【Full Systems fit for Ford Lincoln】 This OBD2 scanner fit for ford is capable of reading and clearing trouble codes on all available systems, including Engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission, HVAC, 4WD and MORE! It is a professional diagnostic scan tool specifically designed fit for Ford Group vehicle owners and repair shop.
- 【Multiple Special Functions】 Ancel FD500 code reader fit for ford contains main special Function fit for Ford Group Vehicles, including Throttle (KAM) and Oil Reset, Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Maintenance Mode, Battery Registration. (It can help you register a new replaced battery witch have the same parameters, such as original battery, same type plus same or big capacity battery as original.)
- 【OBD2 Functions fit For All Vehicles】This scan tool fit for ford include read and erase codes, I/M Readiness, read data stream, battery volts test, and vehicle information for all cars that have obd2 16 pin socket.
- 【Great Compatibility fit for Ford】Compatible with most Ford Group vehicles (ford, Lincoln, Mercury) after 1996. Include Edge, Ecosport, Ecort, F-150, F-250,F-350, F-650, F-750,MKC,Blackwood, Zephyr, MKZ, Montego, Milan, Cougar.If you are not sure whether it can work on your car, just feel free to contact us. : )
- 【Life-Time Free Update】With FD500 obd2 scanner fit for ford, you can enjoy 1 year warranty and Life-Time Free software upgrade, ANCEL Team Tech-Support, replacement support, full refund support, Welcome contacting us via Message no matter before sale and after sale. At the same time, it is also the perfect Gift for your family and friends.
- 🎁【The Best Gift Choice for Dad!】From 1 June to 18 June, buy FOXWELL NT604 Elite, get a special o-ffer! You will get a free OBDII 16 PIN Diagnostic Extension Cable(39 inch). just click "Extra Saving" under price and add both to your cart. It comes with free protective case with rugged and handy design.Get NT604 Elite car code reader and give your Dad a surprise! 🥇NT604 Elite car scanner will be the best safeguard for your trip.
- 🔔【Easy to Use--Work out of box】+【FOXWELL 2023 New Version】 FOXWELL NT604 Elite scan tool is the 2023 new version from FOXWELL, which is designed for those car owners who want to figure out the cause issue before fixing the car problem via scanning the most common systems like abs srs engine and transmission.The NT604 Elite diagnostic tool comes with latest software, which can be used out of box. No need to waste time to download the software first.
- 🍎【Affordable】+【Reliable Car Health Monitor】 Will you be confused what happen when the warning light of abs/srs/transmission/check engine flashes? Instead of taking your cars to dealership, this foxwell scanner will help you do a thorough scanning and detection for your lovely cars and pinpoint the problem for you, which saves time and money for you. It will t-urn off the warning light for you after you fix the problem, making you to know more about your cars and do your own repair.
- 🥑【5 in 1 Diagnostic Scanner】Compared with those auto scanners (50-100 USD), NT604 Elite code scanner not only includes their OBDII diagnosis but also it can be an abs/srs scanner, transmission and check engine code reader. When it’s an odb2 scanner, you can use it to check if your car is ready for annual test through I/M readiness menu. In addition, live data stream, built-in DTC library, data play back and print, all these features are a big plus for it.
- 🍓【Fantastic AUTOVIN】+【No extra software fee】Through the AUTOVIN menu, this NT604 Elite car scanner allows you to get your V-IN and vehicle info rapidly, no need to take time to find your V-IN and input one by one. What's more, the NT604 Elite abs srs scanner supports 60+ car makes from worldwide (America/Asia/Europe). You don’t need to pay extra software fee.
- [ABS & SRS Scanner with Active Test] The ABS/ SRS diagnostic tool Read & clear DTCs, displays live data in a graph to locate the cause of faults and assists the home mechanic with repairs and clearing ABS and airbag warning lights. Active test sensors, valves or solenoids etc. and tracks any threats in real time. It is invaluable to have a diagnostic tool with Active Test feature that you will never find on similar ABS/ SRS scanners.
- 【3 HOP Reset Services 】Easy to set up 3 regular reset services for Oil Light, Battery Management System, and Steering Angle Position. With this obd2 scanner, you can reset the oil service light and reset pre-programmed mileage intervals for energy efficiency; adjust or reset the steering angle position to keep steering aligned; and clear the original low battery fault information. No need to leave home for shop-quality car maintenance.
- 【All OBD2 Test Modes 】 This ABS & SRS scan tool is also a full featured obd2 code reader, allowing a quick test of the engine system of OBD II vehicles, can Read/Clear engine light codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Evap Test, Read Vehicle Information, and help pass smog test for most post-1996 OBD2/CAN vehicles.
- [DTC LookUp Library] Can't read the code? Go to the DTC LookUp Library. The Topdon AL600 OBD2 scanner offers a wealth of code definitions so you don't have to look them up in a list or database, and the HELP function takes you to diagnostic tips for possible fixes, saving time searching for repair materials online. No other scan tool or code reader under $100 offers this level of assistance.
- [User-Oriented] You'll love the feel of this automotive scanner, with black rubber grips all around the outer edges for durability and to withstand accidental drops. With its easy access menu, you can operate all functions in minutes with just a few button presses. The 3-color LEDs give you a intuitive indication of the OBD2 test results in a second. 3 shortcut keys, one key to read/clear DTCs and a one-touch smoke status check make it easy to use even for beginners.
- 🎁 Conact Seller to Get Free Gift 🎁 Same Function as LAUNCH CRP123E 🎁 Fast Delivery by Amazon🎁 Lifetime Free Update🎁 5 YEARS Warranty
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.
- [Full OBDII Test Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Stream + Advance OBDII Scanner + Lifetime Free Update]---- Launch crp123 scanner support for Generic OBDII Codes (P0, P2, P3 and U0); manufacturer specific codes (P1, P3 and U1); pending codes; freeze frame data; monitor and I/M readiness; live PCM stream data; graphing functionality for up to four (4) live data streams; clears DTC codes and turns off the MIL; resets monitors; provides Data Link Connector (DLC) location hints.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage + 9 Languages]----The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Land Rover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar and many others. Support 9 different languages.
- 🎁🎁🎁 WONDERFUL FATHERS DAY GIFTS CHOICE!!! 2023 NEW RELEASED: Update the scanner via FoxAssist to get the OIL light reset & EPB reset function. 🚩Note: Coverage is vary on different car conditions, confirm before purchase.
- 🥇【NO.1 ABS BLEEDING SCAN TOOL】👉Note: Coverage will be vary on car conditions, to make sure this abs auto bleeder will run smoothly,please confirm the coverage BEFORE purchase. Did you feel the brake pedal was slowly sinking to floor or the pedal was loose than the new vehicle? This abs brake auto bleed scan tool will bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves to get a high & tight brake pedal. No need to cost hundreds of service fees to own a foxwell obd2 scanner with abs auto bleed.
- 🏆【TOP ABS SRS OBD2 SCANNER for CAR】1️⃣ABS SRS Airbag Scan Tool: Emergency code diagnosis for ABS SRS Airbag modules;2️⃣ABS Airbag Light & Sensor Reset Tool: Reset & sensor calibrate after repairing the faults;3️⃣Bidirectional Scan Tool: Activate & command ABS/SRS/Airbag components;4️⃣Powerful OBD2 Scanner: Covers all obd2 functions for 12v vehicles after 1996. 👉TIPS: The abs scanner can NOT clear airbag crash data/collision data even replace the new airbag. NOT support programming/coding.
- 🚦【POWERFUL FUNCTION for ABS SRS AIRBAG】 No auto scanner less than $400 in the market can do these. If you feel headache on choosing abs srs scan tool with code read & depth functions, do not miss this abs scanner airbag code reader. This car scanner will pin-point the problem down and tell you what the possible issues, no need to test one by one.It also initialize/reset/calibrate the new sensor/module after repairing.Tips: Code erase/delete/reset will perform after car faults repaired.
- 👍【Cost Less than $150 to Own a ABS SRS BIDIRECTIONAL SCAN TOOL】It’s so valuable to own one with active test feature that never find on similar abs scanner. This abs code reader scan tool allows you to control the ABS/Airbag system and components to test hidden car faults. When you exit the test, the system/components return to normal operation. 📣Warm tips: Only ABS/SRS modules is supported. If you need bi-directional test for other modules, please choose NT809 or higher version.
- 【Check Engine Light】The 6100P obd2 scanner shows fault codes with DTC Severity and quickly reveals the cause of "Check Engine" light warnings(MIL). One-press hot key help to check engine issue. Live data displays plenty of vehicle data present, such as engine coolant temperature, fuel injector pulse width(fuel trim), RPM, spark timing, etc.
- 【ABS & SRS & Transmission 】In addition to related OBD II codes,The abs srs obd2 scanner works well on reading/erasing ABS & SRS and Transmission codes for popular US Car Makes such as Ford, Chevy, Dodge, GM, etc. when the Traction light is constantly on. The ability to really detect where the problem is concerning brakes and airbags enables you to make sure all safety measures in place before putting yourself in harm's way.
- 【Oil Light Reset+Oil Level/Oil Life status】it easy to view the procedures or send command for resetting oil maintenance or resetting the mileage or driving time to zero after the maintenance for most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. This abs code reader can also monitor your oil level and oil life status.
- 【Battery Test & Alternator Test】The Innova code reader can be used to check the performance of the battery or alternator for your hybrid, car, SUV, minivan, or light truck diesel as well. During rough winters and scorching summers, this diagnostic tool will be invaluable when trying to root out start-up issues.
- 【Code Severity Levels】With Code Severity Levels function of This Innova Scan Tool, you can quickly identify if your vehicle needs an immediate fix or if it can wait until you get home to fix it yourself,You don't need to worry about the warning lights on again. And we are glad to tell that Innova 6100P has been selected to "Amazon's Highly recommended products" as "Highly rated OBDII Scanners" 🙂
- 🚙【2023 Upgraded Version of AL319/ AL519/ ML519/ ML619】Autel develops the brand-new AutoLink AL619 as the advanced ver. of Autel AL519, ML519, AL319, MS309. This Auel AL619 OBD2 scanner can scan ABS & SRS modules and supports Full 10 Modes of OBDII Functions with Enhanced Mode 6 on Worldwide Vehicles to read/ erase codes and turn off the MIL, reset ABS, SRS warning lights so that you can better maintain your car when related malfunctions occur and get your vehicle ready for the annual test.
- 🚙【Accurate ABS/SRS Diagnostic】If you accidentally trigger an ABS light or airbag light, AL619 can tell you what is making them on. AL619 scan tool can perform ABS/SRS diagnostic to get ABS/SRS codes to quickly locate the problem areas, replace bad parts or make repairs, clear the codes and turn off the warning lights. NOTE: ABS SRS Scan does NOT work on vehicles after 2015, and functions are not universal. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook. com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 🚙【Full OBD2 Functions & Numerous DTC Lookup】Only a scanner equipped with full OBD2 capability will help you most effectively! AL619 scanner can perform ALL 10 modes of OBD2 tests on vehicles to check emission-related conditions, including: read code, clear code, view live data, freeze frame data, vehicle info, check I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, EVAP leak test, modules present. Built-in DTC Library can directly search DTC meaning, no need to google or guess it.
- 🚙【Accurate Read & Clear DTCs】Getting diagnostic codes(DTCs) is necessary before repairs if you don't want to be ripped off. AL619 can read codes and clear codes, helping you save trouble:1)before repairs, locate issues and decide whether to fix them yourself or go to a mechanic; 2)after repairs, make sure the issues have been fixed; 3) clear occasional fault codes, turn off CEL or MIL, and get car back to normal.
- 🚙【Turn Off CEL & Smog Check】The Check Engine Light is always annoying you, most of the time because of a little thing like a loose gas cap, isn't it? With AL619 scan tool, you can read code to quickly find out why the check engine light is on and reset it. Don’t waste money on a failed smog test! AL619 can retrieve I/M Readiness status to make sure OBD2 monitors on your car are “Ready”, monitors like misfire, fuel, catalyst, O2 sensors, EVAP, etc, to help you pass the annual smog check.
Last update on 2023-06-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Bulletin Number: 01-184-22R; Revised: 12/30/22 Page 1 of 14 SERVICE INFORMATION BULLETIN Continued… CAUTION: VEHICLE SERVICING PERFORMED BY UNTRAINED PERSONS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY TO THOSE PERSONS OR TO OTHERS. Subaru Service Bulletins are intended for use by professional technicians ONLY. They are written to inform those technicians of conditions that may occur in some vehicles, or to provide information that could assist in the proper servicing of the vehicle. Properly trained technicians have the equipment, tools, safety instructions, and know-how to do the job correctly and safely. If a condition is described, DO NOT assume that this Service Bulletin applies to your vehicle, or that your vehicle will have that condition. Subaru of America, Inc. is ISO 14001 Compliant ISO 14001 is the international standard for excellence in Environmental Management Systems. Please recycle or dispose of automotive products in a manner that is friendly to our environment and in accordance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations. NUMBER: 01-184-22R DATE: 06/14/22 REVISED: 12/30/22 APPLICABILITY: 2023 Solterra SUBJECT: Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) Procedure INTRODUCTION: This Service Information Bulletin announces the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) procedure for Solterra. Please review the information outlined below when performing a PDI on Solterra models. SERVICE PROCEDURE / INFORMATION: Prior to performing any service work procedure, confirm the latest version of Global Tech Stream (GTS) is available. Global Tech Stream was released with Subaru Select Monitor (SSM) Ver 29.1.1 and is a standalone program. GTS version at its launch is 17.00.625. Confirm the GTS version is 17.00.625 or later. NOTE: The visual layout of Global Tech Stream may be subject to change with future versions. ATTENTION: GENERAL MANAGER q PARTS MANAGER q CLAIMS PERSONNEL q SERVICE MANAGER q IMPORTANT – All Service Personnel Should Read and Initial in the boxes provided, right. ©2022 Subaru of America, Inc. All rights reserved. Bulletin Number: 01-184-22R; Revised: 12/30/22 Page 2 of 14 Continued… Vehicle Lifting: EXTREMELY CRITICAL: Extra care and attention is required to lift the Subaru Solterra. NEVER USE THE PINCH WELDS TO RAISE THE VEHICLE AS BODY DAMAGE WILL RESULT! NEVER leave Solterra raised in the “raised” or “lifted” position if work is not being performed. Keep the vehicle at ground level whenever possible. • 4”-5” Diameter round or similar size square pads with height adjustment are APPROVED. Example: Rotary T100272 Round Adapter Kit for TRIO arms (GREEN below). • Pads similar to Rotary #FJ6190YL and #FJ6139BK are NOT APPROVED due to spacing (RED below). • Metal to metal contact is NOT APPROVED (shown in the right/center photo below). STEP 1: The DC Cut Fuse Installation • The DC CUT FUSE (30A) has been removed at the assembly plant to reduce parasitic current draw during transit and is stored in the open space of the relay block within the motor compartment. • The removed DC CUT FUSE (30A) is stored in the blank space of the relay block in the motor compartment. • The DC CUT FUSE (30A) must be reinstalled to the original location during PDI (Pre- Delivery Inspection). Bulletin Number: 01-184-22R; Revised: 12/30/22 Page 3 of 14 Continued… NOTE: With the DC CUT FUSE (30A) removed, diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) can be detected when the ignition is turned on during transportation. Clear all DTCs using Global Tech Stream (GTS) after confirming that there are no malfunctions on the vehicle. STEP 2: Initialization of the Driver’s Seat ECU (if equipped) Initialize the seat ECU after installing the DC CUT fuses during PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection). ALWAYS perform a function test of the seat memory to confirm if initialization is required (a) Turn the power switch to the “ON” mode. (b) Operate the “Slide & Vertical Power Seat Switch Knob” to tilt the front of the power seat in the downward direction three times. (c) Within 10 seconds of operating the “Slide & Vertical Power Seat Switch Knob”, simultaneously pushing, and holding the “Reclining Power Seat Switch Knob” toward the recline direction while pushing and holding the “Slide & Vertical Power Seat Switch Knob” in the upward direction until a buzzer sound is heard. Bulletin Number: 01-184-22R; Revised: 12/30/22 Page 4 of 14 Continued… NOTE: When initializing the slide and reclining functions, be sure that the headrest does not make contact with the headliner. (d) Push and hold the “Slide & Vertical Power Seat Switch Knob” in the backward direction. HOLD the switch for one second after the seat has reached its furthest rear position. (e) Push and hold the “Reclining Power Seat Switch Knob” to the forward position. HOLD the switch for one second after the backrest has reached its most forward position. (f) Push and hold the REAR portion of the “Slide & Vertical Power Seat Switch Knob “ to lower the seat position. HOLD the switch for one second after the seat has reached the lowest position. (g) Push and hold the FRONT portion of the “Slide & Vertical Power Seat Switch Knob” to lower the seat position. HOLD the switch for one second after the seat has reached the lowest position. Bulletin Number: 01-184-22R; Revised: 12/30/22 Page 5 of 14 Continued… STEP 3: Power Back Door (PBD) Initialization (if equipped) ALWAYS perform a function test of the automatic open/close function of the PBD to confirm if initialization is required. If initialization is required, please follow the procedure outlined below. (a) Confirm the PBD is completely closed. (b) Manually open the PBD to its fully open position. (c) Confirm the PBD function is “ON”. (d) Perform a function test of the PBD by opening and closing the gate using the power rear gate switch. NOTE: The PBD can be operated via the switch when the power is OFF. STEP 4: Activation (Wake up) & Initialization of the Tire Pressure Warning System The tire pressure warning valve & transmitter is built in each tire valve and the measured tire inflation pressure data is sent to the tire pressure warning ECU & receiver by radio wave. However, the radio wave is stopped at the assembly plant, because the frequency of the radio wave emitting from the tire pressure warning valve & transmitter does not comply with the Japan Wireless Telegraphy Act. Activate and initialize the tire pressure warning valve & transmitter to operate the tire pressure warning system during PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) at the retailer according to the procedure outlined below. Activation (Wake up) Procedure: (a) Switch the power switch to the “OFF” mode and connect GTS to the vehicle. (b) Switch the power switch to the “ON” mode and confirm the tire pressure warning icon illuminates after blinking for approximately one minute. (c) Reduce the tire inflation pressure by 6 psi (40kPA (0.4kgf/cm2)) or more within 30 seconds. This MUST be performed at each tire one at a time. (d) Using the GTS, verify the tire pressure transmitters have been activated. (e) Switch the power switch to the “OFF” mode. NOTE: If some transmitters are not activating, attempt to repeat the process after rotating the affected tire(s) 90 to 270 degrees. Bulletin Number: 01-184-22R; Revised: 12/30/22 Page 6 of 14 Continued… Initialization Procedure: (a) (Confirm the tire pressures are set to specification. The tire information can be found on the left (driver’s) B-Pillar. (b) Switch the power switch to the “ON” mode. (c) Navigate to the “Tire Pressure Setting” on the multi-information display. Once the setting is selected, press, and hold the “OK” switch located on the steering wheel until the tire pressure warning icon blinks three times. (d) Switch the power switch to the “OFF” mode and connect GTS to the vehicle. (e) Switch the power switch to the “ON” mode. (f) Navigate to the following GTS Monitoring items: Chassis > Tire Pressure Monitor > Data List (g) Confirm the tire pressure transmitter data matched the actual values. (h) Disconnect the GTS equipment and switch the power switch to the “OFF” mode. (i) Remove all ID labels from each wheel. NOTE: The initialization normally completes within a few minutes. STEP 5: Customize the ACC function: The pre-startup function detects when a operator enters the vehicle and energizes (+BA) the audio head unit so that multimedia system can quickly be used. The pre-startup function is set to “OFF” at the factory to reduce excessive parasitic current draw while the vehicle is in transit and/or storage. In order to set the pre-startup function, it is necessary to set the ACC customization function to “ON”. Customizing via the Navigation Display: (a) Confirm the power switch is set to the “OFF” mode unless the customer requests otherwise. (b) Navigate to the following menu items: Settings > Vehicle Customization > Utility > ACC Customize (c) Toggle the item to “OFF”. Bulletin Number: 01-184-22R; Revised: 12/30/22 Page 7 of 14 Continued… STEP 6: Charge Acceptance Verification: (a) Confirm the provided EV Charging Cable is equipped and properly located in the rear luggage storage area. (b) Perform a test charge using the provided EV Charging Cable and confirm the vehicle accepts the charge (Indicated on the Multi-Information Display). (c) Perform a test charge using a Level 2 (240-Volt) Charger and confirm the vehicle accepts the charge (Indicated on the Multi-Information Display). STEP 7: Install the rear license plate using the following recommended type of hardware. Stainless Steel or Nylon M6 x1 x 20mm STEP 8: Front License Plate Mounting Bracket Installation (when required): The front license plate bracket and two self-tapping screws are installed in the rear luggage storage area during assembly. The procedure below outlines the installation process for the front license plate bracket. Bulletin Number: 01-184-22R; Revised: 12/30/22 Page 8 of 14 Continued… a) Locate the dimples located on the front bumper assembly (circled in the image below). These dimples will align with the mounting holes on the front license plate bracket. b) Align the dimples with the license plate bracket mounting holes as shown below. c) Using the supplied self-taping screws, mount the bracket to the bumper while maintaining proper alignment. Bulletin Number: 01-184-22R; Revised: 12/30/22 Page 9 of 14 Continued… INVENTORY STORAGE / CUSTOMER DELIVERY In the event of long-term inventory storage of 30 days or more: • Charge the vehicle using a Level 2 (240-Volt) charger with the charging limit set to 50%. The suggested state of charge (SOC) for long-term storage is between 30%-50%. NOTE: When the SOC is 50%, the Multi-Information Display will show an available range approximately 114 miles. • Every month, check if the battery charge warning light appears on Multi- Information Display. If the warning is illuminated, charge the vehicle using a Level 2 (240-Volt) charger with the charging limit set to 50%. Customer Delivery: • Charge the vehicle with the charging limit set to 90% prior to handing over to the customer. • A 100% charge can be performed if preferred by the retailer. NOTE: A state of charge of 100% will require more charging time and will disable brakeenergy regeneration function due to the battery already having a full charge. Bulletin Number: 01-184-22R; Revised: 12/30/22 Page 10 of 14 Continued… APPENDIX EV Battery Thermal Keep Control Mode Setting Procedure (PERFORMED BY PORT): Extremely low ambient temperatures may cause the HV/EV battery to weaken. The Battery Thermal Keep Control Mode is able to warm the HV/EV battery to maintain temperature when the ambient temperature drops to 14°F (-10° C) or lower with the charging cable connected to the vehicle. EV Battery Thermal Keep Control Mode Setting Procedure: (a) Connect GTS to the vehicle. (b) Switch the power switch to the “ON” mode. (c) Navigate the following menus: Powertrain > EV Battery > Utility > HV/EV Battery Thermal Keep Control Mode Setting (d) Change the setting to “ON” by following the steps bellow. Bulletin Number: 01-184-22R; Revised: 12/30/22 Page 11 of 14 Continued… Set Hybrid Radio Feature to “OFF” (PERFORMED BY PORT): Without a Wi-Fi subscription, the customer will receive a “Subscription Required” message while driving in weak broadcast radio signal areas. This notification may cause confusion to the customer. Therefore, it is necessary to set the Hybrid Radio feature to “OFF.” (a) Switch the power switch to the “ON” mode. (b) Navigate the following setting menus within the head unit: Settings > Sound and Media > Radio > Hybrid Radio (c) Confirm the Hybrid Radio feature is set to “OFF.” Bulletin Number: 01-184-22R; Revised: 12/30/22 Page 12 of 14 Continued… Instructions for turning “Remote Park” setting off in Solterra Head Unit (PERFORMED BY PORT): NOTE: screens may change over time and function availability varies by trim. (a) Switch the power switch to the “ON” mode, Press the Parking Assist Button. (b) Select Settings icon in left Navi Menu list NOTE: With Remote Park ON, there is an icon on left side (c) Select “Advance Park” Bulletin Number: 01-184-22R; Revised: 12/30/22 Page 13 of 14 (d) Turn “Remote Park” Setting off (e) Click “X” in top left corner when finished and exit the Camera view (f) To confirm Remote Park setting is off, Repeat Step (a) – Press the Parking Assist Button (g) Confirm the Remote Park icon is no longer showing Continued… Bulletin Number: 01-184-22R; Revised: 12/30/22 Page 14 of 14 IMPORTANT REMINDERS: • SOA strongly discourages the printing and/or local storage of service information as previously released information and electronic publications may be updated at any time. • Always check for any open recalls or campaigns anytime a vehicle is in for servicing. • Always refer to STIS for the latest service information before performing any repairs.