NHTSA ID Number: 10198770
Manufacturer Communication Number: 15-177-14R
This bulletin provides information to help diagnose and address different conditions relating to customer concerns which may arise when operating the new-generation “Gen 2” and “Gen 2.1” F10 Navigation and Display Audio systems.
31 Affected Products
|SUBARU||XV CROSSTREK HYBRID||2015-2017|
|APPLICABILITY:||All 2015-17MY Vehicles with Fujitsu TEN (F10) 7in. Multimedia Navigation (AVN) & Display Audio Units|
|SUBJECT:||“Gen 2” & “Gen 2.1” Operating Tips|
This bulletin provides information to help diagnose and address different conditions relating to customer concerns which may arise when operating the new-generation “Gen 2” and “Gen 2.1” F10 Navigation and Display Audio systems. We will continue to add more helpful tips to this TSB as they become available.
1. From the iPhone Home Screen, select “SETTINGS”.
2. From the Settings menu, select “Bluetooth”.
4. Slide “Show Notifications“ button to “ON”.
New incoming text messages will now be displayed on the head unit as they are received.
- Only text messages which are received when the iPhone is connected to the head unit will be displayed.
- Any archived text messages will not be transferred and therefore, cannot be displayed.
- The screen shot examples shown are from an iPhone 5. Other iPhone screen shots may vary based on model and iOS (operating system).
The MAP (Mail Access Profile) does not always allow the user to read and reply (both) to text message content from the smartphone connected to the head unit. Function of MAP profile varies by phone manufacturer. The iPhone provides the MAP (Text Message) feature via Bluetooth. As per Apple specifications, the iPhone’s MAP does not support the reply function, only read is supported.
Inform the customer when their iPhone is paired to the head unit, the head unit will be able to display and read aloud the incoming text messages. However, the “Reply” message function will not be available.
CONDITION #3: Unable to set up the “Destination Address” using voice command.
Voice commands are not spoken with the correct pause, timing or cadence between “House Number”, “Street Name”, “City Name” and “State” which the head unit can understand.
Say the Destination Address with the correct pause, timing or cadence as shown in the example.
Below are examples of incorrect and correct commands:
Incorrect command: 121[pause] Jackson [pause] Street [pause] Trenton [pause] NJ
Correct command: 121JacksonStreetTrentonNJ
THIS SCREEN IS DISPLAYED WHEN THE SYSTEM IS READY TO ACCEPT THE DESTINATION ADDRESS.
The vehicle is being driven in an area where no Sirius XM signal is able to reach the SiriusXM antenna from either the satellites or terrestrial (ground-based) signal repeaters. The SiriusXM feature of the head unit requires a clear line of sight (LOS) path from the satellites or terrestrial signal repeater to the Sirius XM antenna. Obstacles such as trees, tall buildings and tunnels can block the Sirius XM signal and cause Sirius XM radio reception to cut in and out.
Explain to the customer, the vehicle’s Sirius XM Antenna must receive the Sirius XM signal continuously. Any objects that block the signal will cause reception to cut in and out. Vehicle location and traveling direction can also affect the quality of the reception (or signal strength).
CONDITION: #5: A “Phone” button is not displayed on the HOME screen.
- Microphone is not properly connected to the head unit
- Microphone detection wiring (MIC DET) is open
- Microphone unit is defective
- Confirm the microphone wiring is securely connected to the head unit.
- Confirm there is not an open circuit or short in the Microphone detection (MIC DET) wiring.
- After the wiring has been confirmed to be OK, replace the microphone if necessary.
CONDITION #6: MirrorLink screen does not look the same when using “Drive Link” and “Car” mode.
Drive Link and Car mode display screen information on the head unit differently.
Explain to the customer, Drive Link and Car modes will display information differently when accessing the MirrorLink feature of the head unit. Examples of each are shown in the screen shot photos below.
CONDITION #8: When selecting the STARLINK function on the head unit, an error message appears on the screen as shown below.
- STARLINK application on the Smartphone was not loaded and/or launched on the Smartphone prior to selecting the STARLINK function on the head unit. Therefore, Smartphone cannot communicate with STARLINK Server.
- Check if Bluetooth connection indicator appears as shown below on the screen of the head unit. If not, the Smartphone needs to be paired to the head unit via Bluetooth connection.
- After confirming the Smartphone has been successfully paired to the head unit, launch STARLINK application on the Smartphone then select STARLINK on the head unit.
- Verify Smartphone to STARLINK server communication by following these steps:
1. Touch the SETTING button on the Smartphone (Figure 1).
2. Touch the “Press to check network status” button (Figure 2). When the Smartphone communicates with the STARLINK server a message (Figure 3) will be displayed.
- The Smartphone is not compatible with MirrorLink.
- The Car mode application is not installed on the approved Nokia Smartphone.
- The application is not launched or open on the Smartphone.
- Make sure the Smartphone is compatible with MirrorLink (see Owner Manual Pg. 141.)
- Make sure the “Drive Link” application is installed on the approved Samsung Smartphone (See Owner Manual Pg. 141).
- Make sure the “Car mode” application is installed on the approved Nokia Smartphone (See Owner Manual Pg. 141).
- Once applicability has been confirmed and the application properly installed on the Smartphone, follow the steps below:
1. Open/Launch the application on the Smartphone.
2. Connect the Smartphone to the vehicle with a USB interconnect cable.
3. Press the “APPS” button on the head unit.
4. Select MirrorLink on the head unit.
CONDITION #10: When selecting aha or Pandora on the head unit with a Smartphone (iPhone or Android) connected, the head unit displays a message informing the user to check the app on their Smartphone (see below).
- Pandora or aha App is not installed on the Smartphone.
- Pandora or aha App is not launched on the Smartphone.
- The iPhone is not connected to the system to the head unit with a USB Cable or in the case of an Android Smartphone, the Smartphone is not paired to the head unit using Bluetooth or launched.
- Download the Pandora or aha app to the Smartphone.
- Launch the Pandora or aha app on the Smartphone.
- Select Pandora or aha on the head unit from Audio Source
CONDITION #11: Weather information from the “STARLINK” and “INFO” function appears to be different even when the time of day and location are exactly the same.
In the examples shown below, the temperature displayed is different even though the time of day and location are the same.
Weather information via STARLINK
Weather information via the INFO button
The source of the weather information is different between STARLINK and INFO. STARLINK utilizes weather information provided by Weather Underground while INFO utilizes Sirius XM.
Explain to the customer that the STARLINK and INFO functions utilize different sources to provide the displayed weather information as shown in the illustrations below.
- Weather via STARLINK: Current location is determined by GPS signals received by the Smartphone paired to the head unit. The actual weather information is sent from the STARLINK server.
- Weather via INFO: Current location is determined by GPS signals received by the head unit. The actual weather information is received by the head unit from Sirius XM satellite.
“Natural Voice” (Figure 1) is selected from the Voice Language menu when “Text To Speech” (TTS) is required (Figure 2) for proper voice command operation.
- Follow the steps below to change from Natural Voice to TTS:
1. Select “Home”.
2. Select “Settings”.
3. Select “General”.
4. Select “Language”.
5. Select “English (US) TTS Voice”.
CONDITION #13: The Sirius XM channel reverts back to channel 1 (Preview channel) when the vehicle is started (or restarted).
It is likely the customer was listening to an “Explicit” channel prior to turning the vehicle off.
Find out if the customer was listening to an “Explicit” channel prior to turning the vehicle off. If they were, explain that the head unit software is designed to revert back to channel 1 (preview channel) when restarting to avoid offending new occupants who may have not been in the vehicle previously (e.g. children). A copy of the Sirius XM channel line-up is shown below. “Explicit” channels are identified in the line-up with a “XL” designation.
CONDITION #14: A chime is heard while driving.
“Alert Point Warnings” or “Warning Sign Alerts” features are enabled under Sound and Warnings menu.
- If the chime is unnecessary when approaching alert points, disable (uncheck) “Alert Point Warnings” or “Warning Sign Alerts” settings by following the steps below:
1. Select “Menu” on Map screen.
2. Select “More”.
3. Select “Settings”.
4. Select “Sound and Warnings”.
5. Select “Alert Point Settings” or “Warning Sign Alerts” (see picture below).
6. Disable (uncheck) the settings (press the check mark to “toggle” on / off).
CONDITION #15: The message “Voice recognition is currently initializing and is not available at this time” appears on the screen.
When the head unit is turned on, the system scans XM stations along with every song (digital file) on the currently loaded CD, connected USB device and / or Bluetooth Audio player. It also scans the phone contacts stored on all Bluetooth-connected Smartphones. The system then creates voice tags for all the XM station names, artists, songs, albums, playlists, podcasts, genres, and contacts. During this process, the head unit will also display “Voice Recognition is currently initializing and is not available at this time” (see picture below).
Wait a few minutes then try using the Voice Recognition System again. Once the system has had enough time to complete the procedures described above, normal operation should resume.
CONDITION #16: After 30 seconds of not pressing any buttons, the screen automatically displays a split screen view
The setting to automatically change to split screen has been turned on.
- Follow the procedure below to turn off the “Auto Change to Split Screen” setting:
1. Select “Home”
2. Select “Settings”
3. Select “General”
4. Scroll down to “Auto Change to Split Screen” and uncheck the setting.
CONDITION #17: Back-up camera image remains displayed after shifting out of Reverse
“Back Camera Delay Control” setting is set to “ON”
When set to “ON”, the back-up camera image will remain displayed for about 7 seconds after moving the shifter out of Reverse. The image will turn off when shifting into Park or when vehicle speed exceeds 5 mph.
Disable “Back Camera Delay Control” setting by following the steps below:
1. Touch “HOME” button.
2. Touch “SETTINGS” button.
3. Touch “General”.
CONDITION #18: When in Diagnostic Mode, AUX, USB1 and USB2 all show as being NG
There is no device connected to either the AUX port or either of the USB ports.
To access Diagnostic Mode, follow the steps below:
- Turn the ignition switch to ACC (or press the Engine Start Stop button).
- While pressing and holding the “a” button, press the button “b” twice.
The “Line Diag” screen will be displayed where the connection status of each device is verified.
To exit Diagnostic Mode, press the “c” button for 3 seconds or cycle the ignition switch / button to OFF.
To change the display for AUX from “NG” to “OK” insert an AUX cable connected to a compatible device (e.g. MP3 player) into the AUX port.
To change the display for USB1 and/or USB2 from “NG” to “OK” insert a compatible USB device into the USB port. NOTE: you will need to insert 2 USB devices to test both USB ports at the same time.
AUX cable & device connected
AUX cable, device & USB device connected
AUX cable, device & 2 USB devices connected CONDITION #19: Unable to Locate the GPS Information Screen
On the “Navigation Menu” screen, the GPS signal strength indicator is always available at the top right of the screen as shown below. In addition, if the GPS signal strength becomes weak, a Satellite icon will show when the MAP screen is displayed. If this Satellite icon (also a soft key) is pressed, the GPS information screen will be displayed which indicates how many satellites are currently being received along with the accuracy of the GPS signal.
CONDITION #20: The Navigation system often routes the user off the highway, and onto rough surface (dirt / gravel) roads.
In the Route Settings menu, the “Highways” selection box is unchecked.
Check the Highways selection box by following these steps:
- Select “Menu” on the Map Screen
- Select “More”
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Route Settings”
- When “Highways” is checked the navigation system will always consider using highways first when planning routes.
CONDITION #21: When the Speed Limit is displayed, “Alert Signs” are not displayed, even when “Warning Sign Alerts” and Alert Point Settings” are enabled.
Display of the Speed Limit takes priority over Warning Sign Alerts and Alert Point Warnings. If the Speed Limit is being displayed as shown in Pic 1 below, the other warnings will not be displayed.
Speed Limit Displayed
Warning Sign Alerts and Alert Point Warnings are enabled
1. If the Speed Limit is not being displayed on screen, other warning and alert signs will be displayed as shown below in Pic 4 provided those settings are enabled.
2. If the Speed Limit Warning is disabled, only the warning and alert signs will be displayed (provided those settings are enabled).
CONDITION #22: A Clock icon is displayed next to the Sirius / XM (SXM) presets.
This is a feature called Smart Favorites which allows the user to cache (store in the unit’s internal memory) broadcast content on up to 5 separate SXM stations at one time.
To set up Smart Favorites on the SXM presets:
1. Setup your SXM Presets
2. Press the Settings button.
3. On the SXM Options screen, press the “Smart Favs Setup” button
4. Select 5 of the SXM presets to be the Smart Favorites and press “OK”
5. The Smart Favorites will now be displayed with the clock icon as shown below.
NOTE: Stations selected as “Smart Favorites” will have the ability to open the cache screen and listen to previously stored broadcast content using the “Tune Start™” feature.
The correct time is 4:59 pm but HVAC display shows 8:59 pm.
When a map SD card is removed from the AVN unit or the map SD card cannot be read properly by the AVN unit, the time displayed on the HVAC panel will automatically default to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). In this case, the GMT is 4 hours “ahead” of local time.
1. If the user wants to operate the AVN unit without the map SD card installed and still have the correct time shown on the HVAC panel, access the Clock settings menu, uncheck “Auto Adjust GPS” then manually reset the correct time using “+” and “-” buttons to the left of the clock display as shown below.
REMINDER: SOA strongly discourages the printing and/or local storage of service information as previously released information and electronic publications may be updated at any time.
Always refer to STIS for the latest service information before performing any repairs.
CONDITION #24: Messages are displayed on the screen after pressing / holding the Talk switch on the steering wheel to activate Siri (2016 MY vehicles equipped with Gen 2.1 Navigation / Display Audio system).
1. The message shown in (Pic 1) will display when there is no phone paired with the unit.
2. The message shown in (Pic 2) will display when an “Android” Device is paired to the unit.
3. The message shown in (Pic 3) will display when a Siri-compatible phone is paired but “Siri” has not been enabled on the phone.
4. The message shown in (Pic 4) will display when Siri is initiated during a call. Siri will not operate while a call is in progress.
(Please see Owner’s Manual Page 252 for more details)
Pair a Siri-compatible phone with the unit via Bluetooth and enable the “Siri” function on the phone.
How to enable the Siri function on an iPhone:
1. Go to “Settings”
2. Select “General”
3. Select “Siri”
4. Enable “Siri” (Pic 5)
1. Tune Scan is only available for use with SXM (Sirius XM) Channels.
2. There are no SXM presets stored as “Smart Favorites”.
3. Tune Scan relies on cached content (songs) from SXM channels which have been saved as “Smart Favorites”. Once the start of at least one song from a SXM “Smart Favorite” channel has been cached, the Tune Scan button will become available to press on the display. “Tune Scan” will only scan through songs which have not been listened to for more than 30 seconds. It will play the first 10 seconds of every song that has been cached.
1. Make sure the user has set some of the SXM preset channels as “Smart Favorites”. See CONDITION #22 of this TSB for more information on setting up Smart Favorites
2. Wait for content to be cached to the unit (this may several minutes).
3. After the unit has been able to cache the start of a song from one channel, the “Tune Scan” button will activate on the display.
- Due to content limitations, some content will not be eligible for Tune Scan even though the smart favorite channel has cached content (songs). If content is ineligible, the Tune Scan will skip over that content.
- Once the ignition is turned off, the cached content will be erased. Caching content will resume once the SXM signal is received by the head unit.
Is the “Tune Scan” button available? (See Red Box below)
YES: Pressing the button will activate “Tune Scan”
NO: Check to see if the user has any SXM presets setup as “Smart Favorites”
(See Owner’s Manual pg. 75 for more about “Smart Favorites”)
Are SXM preset channels stored as “Smart Favorites”?
YES: Wait for several minutes after the unit has received SXM signal for the “Tune Scan” button to become available.
NO: Store SXM preset channels as “Smart Favorites” then wait for several minutes after the unit has received SXM signal for the “Tune Scan” button to become available.
If the “SCAN” is in place of the “Tune Scan” button, press the button to turn on the “Tune Scan” option.
The “SCAN” button will change to “Tune Scan”
(See Owner’s Manual page 76 for more details about “Tune Scan”)
The “Mic Volume” may be set too high (the default setting is “0”).
1. Access “Mic Volume” function by touching the soft key during a hands-free call (Pic1).
2. Adjust the Mic Volume down / lower (Pic 2) then confirm the change’s effectiveness. Repeat as necessary (adjust up / down) until the desired voice quality is achieved.
CONDITION #27: Navigation voice guidance cannot be heard from the vehicle speakers when the destination was requested by Siri (iPhone App) (2016 MY vehicles equipped with Gen 2.1 Navigation / Display Audio system)
Bluetooth Audio is not selected as an Audio Source.
If the unit automatically “defaults” to iPhone mode, the “iPod/USB/SD AutoPlay” setting is selected (activated / checked) on the Audio Settings screen.
- Touch the “HOME” button
- Touch the “SETTINGS” button
- Touch the “AUDIO” button
- Touch the “iPod/USB/SD Auto Play” box to “toggle” the selection OFF or ON.
CONDITION #29: The “MirrorLink” button in the APPS screen is not active (grayed out).
A MirrorLink compatible phone which has MirrorLink-enabled applications installed is not connected to the USB port.
NOTE: Information regarding MirrorLink compatible telephones and MirrorLink-enabled applications is available on the MirrorLink website at: www.mirrorlink.com .
- Once MirrorLink compatibility with the phone has been confirmed, install MirrorLinkenabled app.
- After installation is complete, connect the phone to the USB port.
- Wait until the MirrorLink button becomes active on the APPS screen.
CONDITION #30: Video files stored on flash drives will not play through the USB
The information below lists the supported video formats and resolutions.
Supported resolutions: 128 x 96, 160 x 120, 176 x 144, 320 x 240, 352 x 240, 352 x 288, 640 x 480, 720 x 480 or 720 x 576
REMINDER: The parking brake must be engaged in order to watch videos. If not, the unit will display the blue screen as shown below but audio will be heard normally.
CONDITION #31: The “Tag” button cannot be selected on the Sirius XM Screen
The vehicle may be a Canadian specification (market) vehicle.
The iTunes “Tagging” feature was not available with the Sirius/XM (SXM) feature on Canadian market vehicles. On U.S. market vehicles, if SXM does not have the tagging information for the particular song, the Tag button will be grayed out on the display.
Determine if the vehicle is Canadian or U.S. specification.
Canadian specification: NO Tag button
U.S specification: Tag button is outlined and either selectable or grayed out (as shown).
The unit will only scan or seek through the category being listened to when it is in the SXM mode. EXAMPLE: If you are listening to CH2, which is under a “Pop” category, and press the scan button, it will only scan channels (CH3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 158, 300, 301, 302 and 2) which are under the Pop category, not all channels or categories.
Scanning by category “Pop”
NOTE: When scan or seek in AM/FM mode, it will scan or seek through all available radio stations.
Use the “AUDIO/TUNE” knob to scan through all the SXM channels available.
CONDITION #33: When an iPhone is connected to the USB port to charge the phone, the Audio Source automatically switches to Pandora or aha.
If the unit automatically changes to the “Pandora” or “aha” mode, these apps on the phone may be open in the background.
If the user does not want the unit to switch to a “Pandora” or “aha” mode automatically when the iPhone is connected to the USB, make sure these applications are closed before connecting the iPhone to the USB port.
CONDITION #34: While searching for a place (in this example, a restaurant) after a destination has been input, the user reports seeing straight and curved arrows in different colors pointing to the compass icon on the “Places Found” screen. What do these arrows mean?
Explain the following to the customer:
The arrows as shown above appear when the user is searching for places along a previously set route. The color and shape of the arrows indicate the level of detour (how far out of the way) the place is from the current route.
- If the arrow is straight and GREEN (Fig. 1), the detour is minimal and basically on the current route.
- If the arrow is slightly curved and YELLOW (Fig. 2), the detour will be moderate.
- If the arrow is curved and RED (Fig. 3), the detour will be significantly off the current route.
CONDITION #35: After using the Siri feature (2016 MY vehicles equipped with Gen 2.1 Navigation / Display Audio system), the head unit will automatically change from whatever audio source the user was listening to, over to the Bluetooth Audio Source. Why does that condition occur?
It is caused by iOS software versions 9.2 and 9.21.
Suggest the customer update their iPhone’s software to iOS version 9.3.
CONDITION #36: Replacement procedure for lost or damaged Micro SD Card covers
If the Micro SD card slot cover is lost or damaged, a replacement is available directly from F10
Use the existing exchange unit (web order) form. Enter “SD card cover missing” and Retailer Purchase Order number (PO#) in Section 3: Customer Complaint / Technician Findings box as shown below. The charge for a replacement card slot cover is $30.00.
CONDITION #37: Grid pattern visible on the entire display area, all the time.
Defective Display unit.
Order an exchange head unit following the normal procedure.
CONDITION #38: ASL (Automatic Sound Levelizer) function does not appear in Audio Settings as indicated in the Owner’s Manual.
ASL function not displayed in vehicle.
ASL function as described in Owner’s Manual.
Explain to a customer that the ASL function is available for internal amplifier audio systems only. If the vehicle has an audio unit which utilizes a separate, external amplifier, the ASL function is not available.
CONDITION #39: Unit freezes or locks up with no response to touch screen inputs.
A power cord from an auxiliary device (e.g. GPS or cell phone cord) placed on the dash or attached to the windshield may be coming in contact with the display screen and inadvertently be causing a touch button to be continually “pressed”. When this condition occurs, the result is that none of the other buttons will respond to any user touch inputs.
Check for any external device(s) which may have been mounted to the windshield or placed on top of the dash. Reposition the external device(s) so the power cable does not come in contact with the screen of the audio system display.
CONDITION #40: Display background color uneven, a “smile” -type image appears.
This condition is NOT a defect. It is actually a background image of Subaru STARLINK which becomes visible when the contract is set to the highest setting as shown in the screen shot below.
Readjust the contrast to a lower setting.
CONDITION #41: SXM operation freeze: not able to select SXM source or preset SXM channel. (Applicable to 2015-16MY Impreza, 2016-2018 WRX/STI, 2015-17MY Crosstrek, 2016-18MY Forester and 2015-17MY Legacy / Outback)
Over time, SXM channel lineup is revised resulting in some channels to no longer be active. If an inactive channel is stored in the head unit Mixed Preset, it could result in the SXM source being unavailable. It is a good practice to obtain the list of all active SXM channels from the SXM website, whenever addressing a SXM operation concern (https://www.siriusxm.com/channels).
In order to prevent an issue with SXM service operation, remove any invalid presets for SXM which are no longer available in the SXM Channel Lineup.
An example of how to restore SXM operation by replacing invalid presets with active channels or AM/FM channels is shown below.
NHTSA ID Number: 10094367
Manufacturer Communication Number: 15-177-14R
THIS BULLETIN PROVIDES INFORMATION TO HELP DIAGNOSE AND ADDRESS DIFFERENT CONDITIONS RELATING TO CUSTOMER CONCERNS WHICH MAY ARISE WHEN OPERATING THE NEW-GENERATION “GEN 2” F10 AUDIO / NAVIGATION SYSTEM. WE WILL CONTINUE TO ADD MORE HELPFUL TIPS TO THIS TSB AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.
1 Associated Document
Service Bulletin Document
NHTSA ID Number: 10163558
Manufacturer Communication Number: 15-177-14R
All 2015-2017 MY vehicles with Fujitsu TEN (F10) 7in. Multimedia Navigation (AVN) & Display Audio Units. This bulletin provides information to help diagnose and address different conditions relating to customer concerns which may arise when operating the new-generation “Gen 2” and “Gen 2.1” F10 Navigation and Display Audio systems. We will continue to add more helpful tips to this TSB as they become available.
1 Associated Document
1 Associated Document
- 1.【Unique Design】ONLY fit for Subaru WRX Forester 2016 2017 2018 with Silver Matte Surrounds of the air vents & Without harmon kardon sound syste. . Support Original Steer Wheel Control and Original rear camera. Don't work with factory usb port. Android car stereo is latest Android 9.0 operating system, 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, Rockchip PX6 64-Bit Quad-Core 1.4G + Dual-Core 1.8G CPU processor.
- 2.【Built-in DSP, 15-band EQ】 The android car stereo have built in DSP and Amplifier TDA7850 4*50W. 15-band equalizer will match your taste and listening environment. Music will sound clear even at high volumes. Multiple customization options: Pop, Rock, Jazz, Classical, Flat, User, Voice etc.
- 3.【High Resolution IPS Screen】9inch big screen, 2.5D Curved Touch Screen which bring you seamless touch feeling. IPS display screen with 1024*600 high pixel provide you with an excellent visual experience.
- 4.【Safe Driving】Supports handsfree call and playing music. It also supports mirroring link for iPhone and Android phone easy connect.(But only work if you turn off the carplay option)
- 5.【More Service and Gift】Lifetime Customer Support, Free Software Update Support. External microphone and 16G sd(Navigation Map) card as a gift.
- FAST RUNNING & Plug and play * Come with well connected harness.Fit for 2016-2018 WRX and STI, 2016-2018 Forester, 2016-2017 XV Crosstrek, 2015-2016 Impreza. Support factory Harman Kardon amplifier system, factory backup camera and USB. Android 10 System with PX6 Hexa Core CPU, Samsung 4GB RAM,64GB internal Flash memory, supports USB flash drive,MP3 Player and SSD,Support 2 second fastboot for the second time.
- Multi Functions* Built-in Carplay and Android auto, bring much fun and convenience same as you use a cellphone, easy access to Internet for 4G Network and WiFi, Offline map (it already built-in) ensure you never get lost when weak signal outdoors, it also support Online map(Google map,waze etc). Steering Wheel Controls(No need for Romote Steering wheel controller) and hands-free phone call for safety driving. HDMI output support car headrest monitor.
- HD 1280*720 TOUCH SCREEN AND MAP * Capacitive 10.2 Inch IPS Screen deliver rich colors at wide viewing angles, 1080P Video Decoder support 4K Video format providing a excellent viewing experience.support Google Maps Online GPS Navigation ,Offline maps was built-in with Free gift 8GB SD card.
- Built in DSP* Amazing sound output, many users said it even beat factory sound. the Digital Sounds Processor with 15 bands EQ can be adjusted as your like and different default styles optional(Flat, Rock,Pop Jazz, Classic ), Built-in Amplifier 4*50W, you can enjoy a new auditory. 6-channel Audio output converters, support subwoofer output.
- DIY SETTING * Color of the button light, equalizer style(Flat, Rock,Pop,Jazz,Classic,Voice,Custom), Brightness adjustment, Dual Zone function, Screen background picture, Boot car logo, Support accessories like backup camera, Bluetooth OBD, DVR camera,TPMS meets your individual needs?¡ê Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us, we respond message within 24hours. here is the path to contact us directly: click "SYGAV" above the "add to cart", then click "ask a question".
- ★【Vehicle Compatibility 】Fit for Subaru Forester WRX 2016 2017 2018. Does Not Support Factory Harmon Kardon System. Built-in Carplay/Android Auto on board chip. Support Wireless & Wired USB Carplay/ Wired USB Android Auto. No need Carplay Dongle
- ★【Plug and Play 】Comes with Plug and Play Cable, Support Steering Wheel Control and Factory Car Rear View
- ★【Radio Details】Android 10.0 System , Rockchip Hexa Core 4G RAM 64G ROM. 2.5D IPS Screen 1280*720 Resolution. Built-in Carplay/ Android Auto / DSP with 4*50W amplification/ WIFI / FM AM Radio/ Microphone/ Music / Navigation/ bluetooth 5.0/ HD Video Out/ 6 Audio Output
- ★【Multifunction 】 Split screen function. bluetooth 5.0 Hands-free Phone Call. Support Sync phone book. Support GPS Navigation + Glonass Dual satellites. Support Google Map and GPS Voice Guidance ( Offline Map Preloaded ). Support RCA Connector Front and Rear View Camera Display and Support rca output to work with aftermarket amp. Adjustable Button Light Color
- ★【1 Year Maintenance & Technical Support】Manufacturer`s limited 1-Year Maintenance for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with 3-month Maintenance. Professional Technical Support , Reply Email Within 24 hours. Firmware/Software/ Map Update Support
- High Definition: Screen protector has a light transmittance of up to 98%, does not affect the visual clarity and screen operation sensitivity. Make sure you are ordering the correct size for your screen, 2019-present Foresters have either a 6.5 or 8 inch screen
- Tactile Silky Slippage: Screen protector is very thin and transparent, super touch sensitivity, light and thin, smooth and sensitive to touch
- Automatic Adsorption:More beautiful than plastic film, generous, high hardness, easy to fit, just wipe the touch screen after automatic exhaust
- Touch Sensitive: The surface is made of high-resolution nano-coating, which has a smooth touch and sensitive touch. If you touch the original screen, it will not affect use navigation screen
- NOTE: There were 2 different versions of the product, one is 6.5 inch and the other is 8 inch. The 9h glass screen protector only exclusive design for Forester SK Starlink 6.5 inch, before you make the order, make sure that your screen is the right type
- Radio Dash kit and wire harness for installing an aftermarket radio
- No Factory Navigation Vehicles only- Compatible with: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Subaru Forester, 2008-2011 Subaru Impreza, 2008-2014 Subaru WRX - No Factory NAV
- Dash kit works with a Single and Double din Radio- Dash kit has a black finish- Wire harness plugs directly into the car
- Very Important- Only for vehicles that didn't come with Factory Navigation.
- Will not retain some features like steering audio controls- extra adapters required
- 【Plug and Play】It comes with plug and play harness,so you don't have to spend much time splicing or anything . Latest version Android 10.0 Operating System, Rockchip RK3399 PX6 Hexa-Core CPU processor with 4G RAM and 64G ROM, providing you more faster running speed and respond experience.
- 【Fantastic Multi Functions】Built-in Carplay and Android Auto, Direct Steering Wheel Controls(No need for Romote Steering wheel controller) /Offline (already installed on head unit)and Online map(Google map and waze are supported) /3G/4G Network /WiFi/ Hands Free phone call / FM/AM /video play/ accessories are supported(BT obd,dvr,backup camera,front camera,TPMS)/HDMI output support Monitor rear
- 【Better Display 】2.5D Glass(used on many cellphone) and IPS Multi-Touch screen with 1280*720 high resolution display, bring you a visual clearly experience. Unique UI design, redefining the interactive interface, simplify operation process to enhances the reaction speed.
- 【Built-in DSP】Digital Sounds Processor with 15 bands EQ adjustable and different voice styles optional, you can enjoy a new auditory. 6-channel Audio output converters, support subwoofer output.
- 【Customer Service】One year warranty and Lifetime Tech Support, Any questions please feel free to contact us, we strive to provide the best products along with superb customer service. We offer a broad range of stereo products, please check out our store.
Last update on 2021-09-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-09-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API