New Navigation System Map Download Available – Q3 2012 mapset
The customer requirements for download updates are:
- 2012MY ‐ 2013MY Forester, Impreza, WRX/STI, models with factory navigation (Tom‐Tom navigation units are NOT supported); 2013MY Legacy, Outback, BRZ, and XV Crosstrek models with factory navigation; or 2014 Forester models with factory navigation
- Windows PC (Macs are not supported) with SD‐HC (high‐speed) card reader/writer and a highspeed internet connection
- A working & factory‐equipped SD‐HC card (3rd party SD cards may not be used due to embedded Digital Rights Management software on the card equipped with your vehicle)
- A registered account with the download website at:
- Downloaded version of Naviextras Toolbox located here installed on PC used for updating SD‐HC card:
The SD‐HC card will actually be updated via the Naviextras Toolbox program after installed on the customer’s PC.
- Price to the customer is $149.99 (excluding applicable taxes) per vehicle.
- Support for the Naviextras Toolbox program and map SD card questions can be found here:
Customer questions for software requirements, Naviextras Toolbox issues, or general download questions can call 1‐888‐628‐6277, between 9am‐8pm EST for help.
Subaru of America
Product Management Team